Currency Exchange Rates
World Market Summary
Latest News from KOAT
Latest Forum Posts
29 guests, 0 anonymous users
Yahoo, Bing, chicagogary13, mh103, Mediapartners-Google, Mad Max, Mr_Sirius, Google, plumber74, eagles21
- Fundraising reports: Nearly 60 donors give one-third of money raised so far for 2016 campaign
Today, 07:27 AM
It took Ted Cruz three months to raise $10 million for his campaign for president, a springtime sprint of $1,000-per-plate dinners, hundreds of handshakes and a stream of emails asking supporters to chip in a few bucks.
- Walt Disney was a complex figure but unfairly tagged as anti-Semitic, say experts, filmmaker
Today, 07:26 AM
Walt Disney was a complex figure, both celebrated and condemned, but allegations that he was a rabid anti-Semite are unproven, Disney experts said.
- Greek Shares Tumble as Market Reopens
Today, 07:25 AM
Greece's main stock index lost close to a fifth of its value on Monday as it reopened for the first time in more than five weeks.
- Clinton campaign, facing primary pressures, airs its first TV ads in Iowa and New Hampshire
Today, 07:25 AM
Facing increased competition from within her own party, Hillary Rodham Clinton is spending $2 million airing the first television ads of her presidential race in the early voting states of Iowa and New Hampshire.
- Key sales figure drops at Sears, hurt by softness at namesake stores; electronics sales weak
Today, 07:23 AM
Sears Holdings Corp. says a key sales figure fell sharply in the second quarter, particularly dragged down by weakness at its namesake stores.
Affiliates - Quantify Accounting Solutions
MAXIMIZING YOUR CAPITAL GAINSNow that the 2013 tax year i...
Full topic ›