Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JohnnyirishXM

KOAT FFL Crowning of IRISH as Champ Thread year 2011 !!!

20 posts in this topic

I want to thank all my friends who donated this year to my glorious championship team i drafted by phone to rel on sunday night,it's over,your all playing for second and Viper is first victim in week #1...builder boy,i'm coming to get you...

As I stated before. Good thing you played me first game. This allows you to start with a loss and everything can only get better from here. FYI. My bench scored more points than your starters. LOL

As I stated before. Good thing you played me first game. This allows you to start with a loss and everything can only get better from here. FYI. My bench scored more points than your starters. LOL

Yes,ty for being coach of the year and giving me a chance to win by not starting your best...lol good win viper,we meet again

I tied at 104, not cool!! 63 yard field goal!! OMG. I lost because of a fricken kicker.... LOL

31 points from Welker wasted... hard to swallow right now , flaming greeks are reeling, but looking for an easy win next week over a weak opponent... LOL

AHAHAHAH

Oh my goodness. I have ASM this week. Can you guys not give me some tougher competition! OK. I am gonna leave my starters on the bench again this week and continue to rest them.

I tied at 104, not cool!! 63 yard field goal!! OMG. I lost because of a fricken kicker.... LOL

31 points from Welker wasted... hard to swallow right now , flaming greeks are reeling, but looking for an easy win next week over a weak opponent... LOL

AHAHAHAH

Yep, my kicker did excel, however your WR (welker) kinda played out of his mind as well...all even imo. all that aside your mind must be totally f'd after getting beat by a quarterback sitting on the bench....karma!?!? its gonna get ya

Irish, I got you this week. Your suffering will continue as you drop to 0-2.....

Oh,are you still alive!!!! LOL where ya been,working or golfing? but your going down this week,and best part is,it will be EAGLES that do it,how's it feel having to root against EAGLES to get a FFL win lmao,done over both 1-1...

VIper.....I'm going to mind feck you this week buddy........don't take it personal!

Love that saying... mind f***....

Irish, I hope you're not hurting too bad from that ass kicking I gave you... Just hit the ice tub and you'll be fine....

Viper is next on my list. He's been running his mouth in that chat room lately and it's time to give him a reality check... :lol:

Irish, I hope you're not hurting too bad from that ass kicking I gave you... Just hit the ice tub and you'll be fine....

Viper is next on my list. He's been running his mouth in that chat room lately and it's time to give him a reality check... :lol:

ICE TUB,try 2 fifths of jameson and still going LOL.nice ars whooping,cya next game..

P.S. Viper in chat is an oxymoronic statement ,isn't it.....LOL

Topic should be closed. :mrgreen:

hey Mich,if you promise to sell when you get your fing $2,i'll close this topic...

P.S.please change your saying to a more appropriate value measurement of SXM's current guidance,...I want my $5.....lol

hey Mich,if you promise to sell when you get your fing $2,i'll close this topic...

P.S.please change your saying to a more appropriate value measurement of SXM's current guidance,...I want my $5.....lol

Good idea, agree, I need to shake it up (well, not the sell part, can't promise that no way). Wow, I did get something out of this thread, thanks.

Good idea, agree, I need to shake it up (well, not the sell part, can't promise that no way). Wow, I did get something out of this thread, thanks.

Ill give you some guidance mich, next week in FFL. Im going to guide my you know what right up ur u know what!!!

ahaahahahahahhahahhahaha!!!!!!!! :-o:shock::-P

OK. Everyone say this together. Viper"s team is crazy train AWESOME! And will probably go un defeated. ASM sucks so bad that he will probably lose more games than he did last year......and I thought that would be impossible!

Ill give you some guidance mich, next week in FFL. Im going to guide my you know what right up ur u know what!!!

ahaahahahahahhahahhahaha!!!!!!!! :-o:shock::-P

Bring it. 8-)

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0