Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Relmor

Elliott Wave count

17 posts in this topic

Thank you so much KOG. I agree with your accessment. Break of .70 at this point is going to steam roll into a break of .788 too. Longs here give zero chance of the 2nd scenario, due to funademantals. Very encouraging, thanks man!!!

What does he mean "we will touch 20 in 5 years"? Thanks S.L.

He is saying it will not probably hold or break $20, just hit off it.

Thank you Relmor.

What does he mean "we will touch 20 in 5 years"? Thanks S.L.

He is saying it will not probably hold or break $20, just hit off it.

Umm in yahoo finance stock quote charts SIRI's stock price was 0.60 . So according to my theory it should touch 20.0 in 5+ years. Correct me if my quotes are wrong.

Umm in yahoo finance stock quote charts SIRI's stock price was 0.60 . So according to my theory it should touch 20.0 in 5+ years. Correct me if my quotes are wrong.

No, ur good. ITs trading right now at .615.

Thank you Kingofgold and Rel also....................Patience, Patience, Patience, and holding a core position long term will indeed show us the GOLD in the not to distant future. NO FEAR. Run with the Blue Dog............. . ..killerkaul ............. keeper of the Dog.......... .

Thanks for the response guys. I will be posting more interesting charts for SIRI since many are interested ;).

Please do.......good info to go on for someone as myself who has a long window for this stock.....

Keith

Thanks for the response guys. I will be posting more interesting charts for SIRI since many are interested ;).

Please do.......good info to go on for someone as myself who has a long window for this stock.....

Keith

Best thing about KOG guys is he holds no shares, and could care less, other than Im sure hed like it to go up from us, lol. Basically unbiased opinion, with no clue what the company even does. Now, since we know the fundamentals, these breaks might come easier to guess, hence up or downs.....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elliott_wave_principle

This is a detailed description of the Elliott wave......in case some wanted to study......It has in the past & to this day one of the tools that I use......for long term trends

Keith......hope some find this info useful

THanks keith!! Yes, every trader/investor should at least know what it is, and its theory, believe it or whether you dont. Just good to know either way.

Oh lord. Thanks for the analysis KOG. But seeing price scenarios of .40 cents, .70 -.98 cents and then $20!!!!!! ALL IN THE SAME POST.....lol....just makes my brain want to explode into 4 different directions. LOL.

No worries tho. I know what you're saying. Just funny thats all. :-P

KOG, first of all, thank you. I think the 20 scenario is impossible in a lot of eyes here. Could you possibly free hand some waves that take us to 20? Whether this is possible fundametally is not really my concern, but I think it would be really helpful for us that are new to wave theory. On a long enough time line with share buy backs, I suppose anything is possible. Thanks again.

Keep it up KOG, thanks. I'm glad someone asked what the "20" was. I was thinking it was 20 waves, not 20 bucks.

*does math . . . WOW* Well, we can always dream, heck 5-7 bucks would be outstanding. I'll need to do something in 5 years and I only need it to go to $2.5 for my purposes.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0