Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JohnnyirishXM

KOAT FFL 2012 league sign up thread July 16th 2012

16 posts in this topic

Hello all,it's that time again for the KOAT FFL fantasy football league..we have 7 members from last year who are members of Koat and looking for 3-5 more at a cost of 100 units to join..we are on CBS sportsline .com and looking to set a draft time and day..

Here are Members from last year here at Koat:

1.Relmor

2.ASM

3.Irish

4.Hughes

5.Viper

6.Submariner

7.Mich go blue

Let me know if you are in again,and first come first in on this thread to join...Details to follow when we get at least 10 people...

Also if any rule changes wanted,suggest them here..last years members can enter site if booked marked from last year,new members need to be invited..

Here is link for last years members...http://koat.football.cbssports.com/

Definately back in.. Got the invite last night, will take care of it when I get home from work.

Hey Irish. Email me and let me know where to send the 100.units

Irish, if you dont want to do it I will I guess. Let me know. You can use the same paypal as last year.

O, Im in by the way. No outsiders in KOAT league this year, unless we need 1 to make even.

Heard from everyone except Submariner,are you in?

we need 1-or 3 more,lets go sign up guys,it's alot of fun...

Gary,Chigary13,if your in type a post here,ty

Ok, ok, if y'all will have me I'll donate again.

Awesome. That makes 8. PM Irish your email or me, and your in buddy. Im sure you will do much better this time. Last year Sub won off auto draft. LOL .

What does that tell you about your competition? LOL

Heard from everyone except Submariner,are you in?

we need 1-or 3 more,lets go sign up guys,it's alot of fun...

Gary,Chigary13,if your in type a post here,ty

Gary is in. Add Smoky now irish.

smoky got your pm,but now i need your team name and E-mail address,pm me those and i'll send the invite..

we have 9 now,we need one more...who wants it...lol

LOL. Rather have 9 than 7.

ONE MORE PEOPLE.

KJ, TIME TO REMOVE YOUR TAMPON AND STEP UP TO THE BIG BOYS YOU BIG MANGINA U!!!

HOPEFUL, COME PLAY U CANADIAN BASTARD!!!

Trust me, Submariner won on auto draft last year, we all suck. COME STEAL MY MONEY!!

Posted this on the other FFl thread.....Signed on last night...thanks for email Irish...been stranded at airports the last few days..United Airlines...ugh! Looked at 2011 draft picks...don't know if I could possibly draft a worse team this year than the computer did for me last year?!? Still did quite well, as I am a f_ rigging managerial genius...good luck to all...

When is the draft? Also, Rel trying to send you PM but receive error that your box is full. What up with that?

email and posting service through the league site. I cleared some room, maybe that will help , not sure.

Draft is labor day weekend. Draft time is posted on the site.

NFL team watches will be available soon thru my wife's AVON site for upcoming campaign...they are pretty nice....I had the UNFORTUNATE pleasure of seeing a DALLAS COWBOYS watch up close and personal....needless to say...I had a few choice words to say about that watch.

post-2444-0-61596100-1344874430_thumb.png

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0