Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MichGoBlue

KOAT FFL 2012

42 posts in this topic

Correction Mr. Irish. Best draft in KOAT history. Best draft ever was our first year at SW in which I totally dominated the league and became it's first and ONLY champion. :mrgreen:

LOL. I remember the nightmare that draft was. BM was stupified by the entire process. Demian was running around like a chicken without a head.

1 point out of wes welker and 5 out of chris johnson. what da phuque. irish you are one lucky motherphuker. i should have kicked your as..s. lucky phuque

1 point out of wes welker and 5 out of chris johnson. what da phuque. irish you are one lucky motherphuker. i should have kicked your as..s. lucky phuque

huh...lol i played ASM's sorry team,not yours lmao..

huh...lol i played ASM's sorry team,not yours lmao..

Lmao...you and Rel keep thinking week one means something..it means @#$%...congrats on your win...I'm still holding auditions for my starting lineup.

i played JW team. Thought it was yours

That was me.... hope you recovered from that beatdown I gave you yesterday lol. Thanks CBS for drafting such a phenomenal team. BTW, RG3 may be starting next week after that pathetic display by Vick against the Browns.

That was me.... hope you recovered from that beatdown I gave you yesterday lol. Thanks CBS for drafting such a phenomenal team. BTW, RG3 may be starting next week after that pathetic display by Vick against the Browns.

Happy you made out so well: my last years auto draft was not so kind: In order of draft round

Chris Johnson RB

Daren McFadden semi Injured RB

P Rivers QB

Cedric Benson RB

J Witten TE

Packers D

G Hartley K

Austin Collie Injured WR Colts no Manning

Pierre Garcon WR Colts no Manning

S Bradford QB

R Jennings RB

J Starks RB

S Janikowski K

CJ Spiller RB

Maurice Morris RB

yep two kickers, two WRs one of which was injured at time of draft!! 6 @#$%ty RBs 1 decent QB...

made lots of changes to say the least

Your computer generated team will look like it was drafted by a Vic 20 Commadore when Im done with you. Get ready for a real team Philly Boy.....

You got so lucky this week that Andre Johnson only had two points and Steven Jackson decided to get himself benched. Don't care what the reports said, Fisher benched him for his antics even though THAT WAS A TD. Damn replacement officials.

The Wolverines will try to take out that powerhouse Sheree's Better Half team this week. Sheree you do know this not a pro league, how do you sleep at night mopping up on the rest of the league like you have?

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0