Relmor

Mannkind Corp. (MNKD) Gold Forum Thread

2,722 posts in this topic

Looking at this long term chart of MNKD right now. Too bad it made a new low this year, that would give me a reasonable count. Going to be rough now. This stock has never had an uptrend yet. Looks like support is at 2.20 and resistance is at 3.50. Also support lower around 1.90.

post-2461-0-05077800-1359958637_thumb.png

Not sure the value of Elliot wave charting this but Im still trying. Like trying to crack the divinci code with this thing... give me some time folks...

Back to 2.60, nice jump from 2.40 support..... Nice trade there if you made it..... Big test now at 2.60.... 2.40 was a dilusion price and an area of consolidation in the past...

Weekly view.... might test 200 weekly average  first resistance now.... over all daily resistance levels right now...4.76 is 200 average...

post-2461-0-47655000-1365640126_thumb.png

Funny Mich, irish and I just talked about this on radio show last night and in chat yesterday.....All who missed needed some BS news article to get the price back down for us... LOL   lets see if 3.50 to 3.80 support is solid...

Funny Mich, irish and I just talked about this on radio show last night and in chat yesterday.....All who missed needed some BS news article to get the price back down for us... LOL   lets see if 3.50 to 3.80 support is solid...

Yes, indeed, I will want to get some more.  The run was with no news, bascially good feel articles.  Now articles are floating that the drug will not be approved.  boom.

Hey,Rel,can you give me a fib retrace number on this 90% run from 2.34 on 2/05/2013 to high of 4.60 or so..price entry points,i'm thinking 61% retrace from 4.60 is is about 3.40..

Yes,any news willl effect Mnkd bio pharma stiocks heavily,especially after runs and drops..LOL

Read that SA article,interesting stuff on trials,also guy in comment section knows his suff and lays out what FDA found wrong in first trial and how they are adjusting it in new one..

Here is fib from the range you wanted.  Also note volume by price as well, bars on the left side....

post-2461-0-61085000-1365782635_thumb.png

Read the part at least where Al is talking about the trials.  Based on his comments, I am encouraged by the trial data.  But I am no pharma expert, so please read it and tell me your opinions as well.  Stock is moving today off this CC...See if it holds up..

Doing a chart now..one sec

Here's a daily view.... If breakout holds, a 4.50 test would seem reasonable as possible here...

post-2461-0-57308500-1368193997_thumb.png

Grrr missed out on the jump to 4.28 because I was waiting for 4.12, 4.15, 4.17...... Should be able to at least get 4.17-4.19 before market close so I shall be patient.

Re thinking maybe I will set my limit buy to 4.21...

Well didn't go all in on break of 4.10.but bought 10k shares this morning about 10am at 4.18..had 11k buy in at 4 in case gap filled,but taking off now to 4.33,will wait and see a little longer,but i'm happy with my 4.18 buy if that's all i get,run to 5 is on imo,but as with any stocks pull backs always..so i'm ready if it visits 4-4.18 area again..

Ya, nice run today.  Glad so far were covering a few winners in here lately... Tesla and now Mannkind are lately moving up nicely....Sirius of course as well....

Well didn't go all in on break of 4.10.but bought 10k shares this morning about 10am at 4.18..had 11k buy in at 4 in case gap filled,but taking off now to 4.33,will wait and see a little longer,but i'm happy with my 4.18 buy if that's all i get,run to 5 is on imo,but as with any stocks pull backs always..so i'm ready if it visits 4-4.18 area again..

Yea, same here, 4.17, not all in, ready to get more.

up 7 cents in AH to 4.50.. Nice... 52 week high right there....See if it can break over that on Monday or next week....

actually it hit 4.56 in ah  75k total vol..for AH.but this stock hardly trades in PM or AH.to volatile..imo.but bodes well for next week..

lots of vol in pm for mnkd today,,they never get any,so 15k is alot lol..4.56 hit again,4.54 now..

Pre-Market Volume: Pre-Market High: Pre-Market Low: 15,995 $ 4.56
(08:01:54 AM) $ 4.50
(08:05:50 AM)

Visit the Most Active in the Pre-Market trading session.
Trade Detail Pre-Market
Time (ET)
Pre-Market
Price
Pre-Market
Share Volume 08:40 $ 4.54 500 08:33 $ 4.55 300 08:33 $ 4.55 100 08:30 $ 4.55 100

When MNKD does have a breakout, it tends to be multi week... Weekly view shown here... Notice the bounce off the 5 Weekly average....

post-2461-0-58051900-1368449995_thumb.png

Wow, over $5 today.  My gut was telling me "get shares" last week.  I did get more $4.62.  Was worried I was chasing. :mrgreen:

Ya, nice run guys... Good job fellas.... Glad we covered this stock now... Everyone is in the black now... No excuses... lol

Ya, nice run guys... Good job fellas.... Glad we covered this stock now... Everyone is in the black now... No excuses... lol

Not sure how far this will run for now, but usually slows down when volume slows, so that's not the case so far today....

Not sure how far this will run for now, but usually slows down when volume slows, so that's not the case so far today....

MNKD

12:04 PM MannKind Corporation (MNKD +6.4%) moves up again today after being initiated by MLV & Co. with a Buy and a $6 price target. The stock has been on a tear over the past few days, gaining over 25% since Friday on the back of in-line earnings report and positive comments out of its management on the progress of its Afrezza trials.

Nice Mich...Good to see a $6 target and an analyst opinion on it...

Nice Mich...Good to see a $6 target and an analyst opinion on it...