Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
asm610

KOAT FFL 2013

69 posts in this topic

Good question Andy?...Rel?..thinking a sunday night wouild be best..like sunday before labor day..sunday august 25th...anyone have a problem with that day let us know..will send out or rel can send out an e-mail from site..i'm away now..

Good question Andy?...Rel?..thinking a sunday night wouild be best..like sunday before labor day..sunday august 25th...anyone have a problem with that day let us know..will send out or rel can send out an e-mail from site..i'm away now..

August 25th at night would work for me. My two live drafts are on the 24th and 31st...

8/25 will work for me. How long does it take? Auto-draft enabled or timer used? I can't stand 4-5+hr long drafts. Not saying im good..just pick...

It does not take 4-5 hours.  Maybe 2.  Timer used, can autopick anytime.

Sweet.. my first time with autopick running..awesome...

I completely forgot I lost to ASM last year by one stinkin' point in the Championship. Revenge will be mine!

Draft night was fun and over in 52 min...fastest i've ever been involved with..unfortunately,Rel and VIPER ewere no shows,ruining it for all....here is the recap,new thing fvrom CBSsports site..this is not my opinion..lol..but funny..

Draft Recap

draftrecap-email-depends.jpg
Master Drafter

When the dust settled from the draft, Wolverines were left on top. Their starters project out to score more points than any other team this year. Coach Michgoblue made some savvy pickups in Calvin Johnson, Randall Cobb, and Demaryius Thomas. We had Megatron pegged as the best value of any wide receiver drafted.

The Matt Millen Award Goes To...

Coach Gary Hoger might want to ask Coach Michgoblue for some help next year, as their starting squad is ranked dead last in expected points. Coach Hoger reached for several players, including Jimmy Graham, Jay Cutler, and Antonio Brown. Brown was Dirty Dozen's worst pick in the draft (Brown wasn't an objectively bad pick, but was a bad pick for Dirty Dozen given the players who were already on the squad).

Deep Impact

Anthraciters might not have had the best draft, but they might have had the safest. While their starting lineup ranks 6th, they are projected to have the 2nd best bench of any team in the league. Anthraciters' bench is stocked with solid backups like Eddie Lacy, Hakeem Nicks, Mark Ingram, and Mike Williams. Lacy rates as the best backup running back in the league.

Tale of Two Drafts

Coach Ken Buchanan was apparently saving their good picks for last. While they ranked 9th in expected value added during the first half of the draft, they ranked 2nd over the last 9 picks. In the first half, Coach Buchanan reached for several players, including Drew Brees and the Seahawks defense. After the halfway point, however, Coach Buchanan made some shrewd pickups, including Ronnie Hillman and Ben Tate.

Dropping the Ball

Red Dragons clearly didn't prioritize their receiving game in the draft, winding up with the worst WR core in the league. Coach JW will have to trot out Wes Welker and Reggie Wayne into the starting lineup. Neglecting that position didn't seem to work out, as Red Dragons are projected to have the 3rd worst starting lineup in the league.

Funny?  No, its a fact.  (lol) 

Come on RGIII, do anything like last year, and no major injuries, and I'm a Contender now!

Geez, this draft was so fast, after the 5-6 round, I had no idea what I was doing.  Who is this guy?  Huh?, 15 sec, 7 sec, PICK SOMEONE!  I missed once and got autodrafted.  Did not realize the autodraft stayed on.  Turned if off after my next pick.  Lol

Too funny!!! A Chicago guy getting schooled by a computer generated analysis to bow to a michigan guy!!! Priceless!!!

Draft night was fun and over in 52 min...fastest i've ever been involved with..unfortunately,Rel and VIPER ewere no shows,ruining it for all....here is the recap,new thing fvrom CBSsports site..this is not my opinion..lol..but funny..

Draft Recap

draftrecap-email-depends.jpg

Master Drafter

When the dust settled from the draft, Wolverines were left on top. Their starters project out to score more points than any other team this year. Coach Michgoblue made some savvy pickups in Calvin Johnson, Randall Cobb, and Demaryius Thomas. We had Megatron pegged as the best value of any wide receiver drafted.

The Matt Millen Award Goes To...

Coach Gary Hoger might want to ask Coach Michgoblue for some help next year, as their starting squad is ranked dead last in expected points. Coach Hoger reached for several players, including Jimmy Graham, Jay Cutler, and Antonio Brown. Brown was Dirty Dozen's worst pick in the draft (Brown wasn't an objectively bad pick, but was a bad pick for Dirty Dozen given the players who were already on the squad).

Deep Impact

Anthraciters might not have had the best draft, but they might have had the safest. While their starting lineup ranks 6th, they are projected to have the 2nd best bench of any team in the league. Anthraciters' bench is stocked with solid backups like Eddie Lacy, Hakeem Nicks, Mark Ingram, and Mike Williams. Lacy rates as the best backup running back in the league.

Tale of Two Drafts

Coach Ken Buchanan was apparently saving their good picks for last. While they ranked 9th in expected value added during the first half of the draft, they ranked 2nd over the last 9 picks. In the first half, Coach Buchanan reached for several players, including Drew Brees and the Seahawks defense. After the halfway point, however, Coach Buchanan made some shrewd pickups, including Ronnie Hillman and Ben Tate.

Dropping the Ball

Red Dragons clearly didn't prioritize their receiving game in the draft, winding up with the worst WR core in the league. Coach JW will have to trot out Wes Welker and Reggie Wayne into the starting lineup. Neglecting that position didn't seem to work out, as Red Dragons are projected to have the 3rd worst starting lineup in the league.

Autodraft screwed me as well. I should have been paying more attention though. Who wants a QB? lmao

Somehow just before the rain delay..

Add/drop

from: KOAT FFL 2013 <koat.327@football.cbssports.com> via proxy1053.tm.cbsig.net to: koat.327@football.cbssports.com date: Thu, Sep 5, 2013 at 7:54 PM

Somehow just before the rain delay..

Add/drop

from: KOAT FFL 2013 <koat.327@football.cbssports.com> via proxy1053.tm.cbsig.net to: koat.327@football.cbssports.com date: Thu, Sep 5, 2013 at 7:54 PM

Well played Fast Attack.

Ok Viper.. Monday NIght Football.. cant believe Brady didnt shred the Bills.. there would be no showdown... reminds me of the days watching headline news (who is headline news theses days anyway)  at midnight to see Hawaii score to break even or win on the weekend..lol......

Relmor CBSetrius,  good luck with Peyton this week... Vick/D-Sean are going to take off this week...       Athraciters 121   CBSetrius 109..       3-0...

Rel says I am nuts, but we will see who the crazy one is. I have multiple cash finishes in this league so I believe I know what it is I'm doing there Relly.