Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
asm610

KOAT FFL 2013

69 posts in this topic

It was Jim Brown night, they had to win.

Great back - was at most of the Browns games when he played - His records of 105 yd. per game & 5.2 per carry have stood for almost 50 years and will stand for many more with today's passing game.  

It's almost that time again...  will KOAT draft be done in record time (again) before MNKD BO.. im thinking BO now.

if anyone wants it to happen this year,chime in ,we need 8 at least,10 is perfect..rel mentioned it friday,i said he's in charge..lol...haven't seen smoky or viper since last year..let us now if interested,anyone can join if we get some dropouts..have to act fast tho,as season starts in 17days..

i'll set sunday august 31st at 8pm for online draft to get it started,chime in if can't make it,guys from last year..

I have two live drafts at night on the 30th and 31st so I won't be able to do it this year...

we can do sept 2 or 3rd.too.so hold on hughes..

I have done a couple FF on Yahoo and one on espn before, so if you guys are short on peeps by Aug. 3rd I'll jump in.  I'm not that good at it as I get kinda burnt out on keeping up with the shuffling of players in and out by mid season or so, but I won't quit on ya, and guaranteed I'll be there on live draft night if I'm needed.

Signed, 

Bio "The Sports Machine" Boi 

hahahaha 

ok,so we have :

Irish

Hughes

Mike

Submariner

Mich

Rel 

asm

in so far....

Need to hear from

Viper

Gary

Smoky

ok,i'm sure gary will get in,so we have 8 now..need 2 more from anyone on the site...haven't seen smoky or viper in 6-7 months,so probably out..we can go with 8 tho,has to be 8 or 10.

Bio boy said he's in if needed,so bio has one slot if other 2 don't show up..need 1 more..lets go...

Draft will be wed night sept 3rd at 8pm edt...

BTW,cost is still 100 bucks..

BTW,cost is still 100 bucks..

I didn't know you guys were playing for cash.  I'm not really dedicated enough to FF to throw any cash on it.  I think Boi "The Sports Machine" Boi has just turned into Bio "The Water" Boi geek  :geek: lol   I like football but if I'm throwing 100 on something it's gonna be on a game I'd bet on where the odds are a bit better to win.  I doubt I give it a spin unless I'm absolutely needed to be the 10th person.  I'll keep checking here to see though just in case I'm the 10th man...

I didn't know you guys were playing for cash. I'm not really dedicated enough to FF to throw any cash on it. I think Boi "The Sports Machine" Boi has just turned into Bio "The Water" Boi geek :geek: lol I like football but if I'm throwing 100 on something it's gonna be on a game I'd bet on where the odds are a bit better to win. I doubt I give it a spin unless I'm absolutely needed to be the 10th person. I'll keep checking here to see though just in case I'm the 10th man...

Cmon man. . Pony up. .i wanna see if that blue concoction in the flask being held by harry potter wearing a gilligan hat has any mojo in it.

Yea, Viper probably moved on after getting beat in the Championship game by a team with Kappernick as QB.

ok,so looks like we have 8 teams..we don't have time to wait,give viper and smoky til this friday to chime in,if not,then 8 it is..

We will go with 1 division,everyone plays each other 2 times=14 games...

Division winner gets bye to champ game and next 2 best records meet in week 15 playoff,winner to play div winner for champ.

Pay outs=500 champ

loser= 100

loser first playoff game=50

total =650

cost for website=150

total 800

cost 100 per team=800

hey Andy,where ya been,hope all is going good with new job...

Was going great.....currently sitting home after the GSM told one of the floor managers to come out to the grill and tell us we could not grill our steaks we were making for one of the guys birthdays. Needless to say I told the floor manager the steaks weren't !@#$ coming off the grill till they were done...he then made it worse by saying I could go home to which I said "send me the F home' which he did. I got in my EQUUS aand drove home. So now they are messing with me, but they are in for a big surprise, because I have been taking notes since the first day I started there. Names dates times ......drunk salespeople selling cars with the GSMs knowledge.....GSM spouting off about certain salespeople and their poor credit.......GSM sending salespeople to ABC store to purchase him alcohol for personal consumption during working hours.....not going down without taking at least that SOB with me.But hopefully his head just rolls, brought my little black book to HR person to0day and gave them a sample of what is in it. Told her I love the dealership and planned on being there a long time, but this guy is like a black stain on the dealership and doesn't know the first thing about managing people and how to foster a positive work environment. I was having a great month too....already had 7.5 cars out by Saturday.

I've got a problem,i can't make sept 3rd so need to switch it to tuesday sept 2nd if can..chime in if can't

I have another live draft that will be either the 2nd or 3rd.  (They are doing the same thing we are, which is the best day, lol)  Anyway, I said I was available the 2nd for that one.

So, I can't really say at the moment, so pick the best date.  I'll be there or I will auto draft to the Championship!  I'm in no matter what.

ok,everyone,we are locked at 8 teams..so with that,the rosters will be much improved and plenty of players left in FA after draft,so with that since early sept is tough,how about next thursday at 8pm for our draft?

Thursday August 28th at 8pm edt...

chime in if anyone can't make it..still haven't officially heard from REL or GARY..lets move on this...i'm sending out draft order today and invites,as i paid for the site yesterday..