JohnnyirishXM

Daily Stock Threads Jan 2014

89 posts in this topic

We will now start posting daily threads here to discuss all things on any stock,chime in with anything you want to discuss including MNKD and SXM...This is where i will be posting now daily..will monitor Siri thread still tho..

Both Sirius and Mannkind up in AH.  3.90 & 5.66

right on mich maybe we held rightly at least so far

right on mich maybe we held rightly at least so far

i think we clear 4 bux some how this week don't know what i will do for sure except reject malones offer

Either johnny malone is real smart here or the big funds intend to make him pay and im not sure which one it is but i certainly think sxm is worth more and i must not be alone

Malone wants to pay current undervalued price.  What a scumbag.  Worst offer to buy a company Ive ever seen....

Let me explain something folks.  To buy every share, u have to do better than 3.68....LOL... Has to be some other motive here...No way he thinks that works...

Cramer on his show yesterday told everyone  to got out and buy SIRI today. Eventually the C shares will be a great investment.

it's not paying 3.68 for your shares,this deal is a R/S and all SXM shares will cease and roll into non voting C shares in LMCA..The non voting shares is the only bad part of this deal,because mutual funds won't buy c shares imo and also we would be out of nasdaq 100 and russel 1000 etc,,the c shares would be a highly liquid(trading)stock going forward because of this imo..remember lmca share holders would lose 2/3 of their sp to do this too,but they get their shares to sell also,without selling out of lmca..

it's not paying 3.68 for your shares,this deal is a R/S and all SXM shares will cease and roll into non voting C shares in LMCA..The non voting shares is the only bad part of this deal,because mutual funds won't buy c shares imo and also we would be out of nasdaq 100 and russel 1000 etc,,the c shares would be a highly liquid(trading)stock going forward because of this imo..remember lmca share holders would lose 2/3 of their sp to do this too,but they get their shares to sell also,without selling out of lmca..

So Irish, is it a terrible deal?  lol......Sounds like to me what you're saying....

O and you're private theory as worst case...Nice try...Couldn't possible afford to buyout their own shareholders...And Sirius XM...Remember The Borg doesn't dilute....lol   AHAHHAHA

So Irish, is it a terrible deal?  lol......Sounds like to me what you're saying....

O and you're private theory as worst case...Nice try...Couldn't possible afford to buyout their own shareholders...And Sirius XM...Remember The Borg doesn't dilute....lol   AHAHHAHA

rel,going private doesn't nessecarily mean buying out lmca shares,you can still own private shares,and most are malones and bennets..but it's a 5% chance on that happening..

Mnkd is marking 5.80 in PM today,high of 5.70 but only 500 shares traded...Book is at 5.70,5.75 and 5.80 in pm,walking it up last 4 days..

His own shareholders wouldn't even want that....So like I said, nice try..If he forced it on all stockholders, you would see an exodus similar to the Jews fleeing Egypt...Stock would never recover, and private leverage would hinder any value....Be the dumbest thing he could do....Stock would hit $1 before he could finalize deal....

You would see 3 billion shares sold in like 10 minutes....

LMCA shares would plummet too....As no one would hold for conversion on either end...

first off,private deal is crazy to begin with,,why are you harping on this,,if this deal fails,Malone will find another way to get sdhares in his personal hands,,but nice arguments against it tho,just like your vehement arguments liberty would have to pay a premium to take control....lol

yest,mnkd had 200k vol,today it's 7k,might try to close that 5.40 gap first 30 min. today,,lets see how it goes..over 10 mil today confirms the run,imo...triple confirms it,but i think we are and have been in it since thursday last week..glta,good times coming,leave sxm drama to those who own it and don't own it,like REl and ASM...lol

first off,private deal is crazy to begin with,,why are you harping on this,,if this deal fails,Malone will find another way to get sdhares in his personal hands,,but nice arguments against it tho,just like your vehement arguments liberty would have to pay a premium to take control....lol

O stop.  Companies usually have too....Not my fault Malone violates laws as often as he wipes his ass....But youre right, he didn't have too...But in the end the Stock went over 4, so the results were satisfactory, as I stated many times...I don't care what Malone does as long as SIRI still goes up and hits 3.94 in 2013...Which is surpassed...Be no value going forward if this deal passes...Inflationary value...Incremental, but the big fun ends...

Good morning everyone and welcome to another fun filled day in the Markets...

MNKD is in wait mode,lets see if we go up today,or stay flat to down after yesterday..

SXM,is trading in tight 3.80-3.86 range,with over 700 mil shares traded since news..

Did some number crunching last night on Liberty offer and reading Pr and other news from meffei etc..this is how it would work if present deal is agreed on with ratio's offered..

First the fully diluted float in SXM is 6.16 bil shares..3.2 bil for Liberty and 2.96 bil for minority shareholders..

the ratio indicates a 14-1 R/S,so you get 228 mil shares for LMCA holders of A and B shares,with 10mil B shares and 104 mil A shares at 2 for won c shares gets you 228 mil..

Minority shares come to 212 mil,giving you the total of 440 mil c shares at 52% liberty and 48% minority stakes...

the opening price of these C shares will be based on LMCA stock price at close of deal,at ratio of .256..so take lmca stock price and multiply it by this .256 ratio and that is sp at open of trading,at lmca at 145 it's 3.68 x 14 gets you 51.52 for c shares..

now lmca is spinning out sxm 52% stake in sxm to it's A and B holders at 2-1 ratio so lmca should open at about 48 when deal is done..

Now how liberty gets minority share holders having 39% of all common in liberty ,this is how..

All common includes A,B and C shares,giving you 554 mil outstanding shares..minority in C shares is 212 mil ,so 39%...

So that means owners of Siri should be routing for LMCA to go up so the ratio of .0256 would equal more then the $3.68 final price right? LMCA is at $141.50 now so if deal went through today our SIRI shares would be worth $3.62 ($141.50*.0256).

seems like a good place to post this question. so I'm listening to Kudlow last night and there's a discussion about the dollar vs stocks. they say they usual move together and a strong dollar and strong market are signs of a good economy. hey I'm all for itas it's a double win for me but ever since 2008 ( maybe before), I've seen the opposite. dollar up stocks down or dollar down stocks up. I assume the tapering is a sign things are improving so maybe we get back to the normal correlation. it's 2008 the new normal or are things changing? and why? any thoughts?

seems like a good place to post this question. so I'm listening to Kudlow last night and there's a discussion about the dollar vs stocks. they say they usual move together and a strong dollar and strong market are signs of a good economy. hey I'm all for itas it's a double win for me but ever since 2008 ( maybe before), I've seen the opposite. dollar up stocks down or dollar down stocks up. I assume the tapering is a sign things are improving so maybe we get back to the normal correlation. it's 2008 the new normal or are things changing? and why? any thoughts?

Hes a buffoon...100% reverse of what he said...Always has been.....

Short term, any trend GG can be presented...2 to 5 years...Go look back when stocks really took off and what the money supply did back then...

Right now you have a strong dollar cause the Japanese are sheeting allover the yen right now...Same with all currencies....Plus you have a strong strong strong bond market...Going to give a strong dollar for now...What the main markets are doing is in contradiction to gold, oil, and the dollar right now...

Good morning everyone and yes,Rel is correct GG,dollar trades opposite the mains usually,but QE 1,2,3 changed that,but now inflation as fed copunts it is coming back and too many dollars out there,so markets should rise and dollar index fall to like 75 range imo..guess's..but dollar will remain strong simply because of it's safety effect,until whole world rebounds imo..

of course Free trade agreements change this too,over say previous periods in histopry,,like 70's and 80's..Nafta changed alot...imo

yeah pretty much what I thought but the guest made some sense when he said money flowing into the US causes the dollar to rise and where it's that money going to go... into stocks. guess he left out the part where they sell their dollars to buy the stocks. definitely didn't pass the smell test.

I'm sitting in us cash and playing some momentum to the upside. in and out. I think the us dollar should be worth at least a buck and a quarter cad so that s where ill start to bring it home. of course I'm hearing your dollar s going to crash which would suck but not seeing it yet