JohnnyirishXM

Daily Stock Threads Jan 2014

89 posts in this topic

I also  told him about the clinical trials that were not all that significantly different from the regular insulin we use now but that it was as effective maybe a little more so but not by much ! And he agreed that that wouldn't be the reason not to use affreza and that it is just as effective as the other insulins !

I agree...Every time I ask people, needle or inhaler, they would choose the inhaler, that's before I mention that it acts faster and u take it only for meals...

Another point to consider sos, if you forget to take ur pill, u can die...If you forget to take ur Afreeza, just take it when you remember for INSTANT sugar control...Trying to take a pill to stop high blood sugar wouldn't work in time...

I see Afreeza, in the minimum, as u would use an inhaler for asthma...An emergency back up plan for all diabetics...Don't leave home without it...

Well rellie actually it works the other way around if you don't take your meds blood sugars go high but that won't kill you right away! Taking too much insulin can knock you out,and if you haven't  ate anything !  ! So over time you can get nueropothy with high blood sugars, but it is important over time to keep the blood sugars at a level like non diabetics is the goal! afreeza being more convenient  i think is better suited for a less regimented lifestyle ! But you will need discipline as well! And it is still imo better suited for type twos as the Doc said too

What ya need to remember is this works in conjunction with eating vs body breaking down sugar over time vs insulin distribution so everything  performs at high efficiency   ! This is why it is important to check blood sugars regularly.

This is why afreeza works really well after you eat or during your meal or before , i think i understand what you were saying but this needs to be done during meals for it to be the most effective! It works real fast  and then goes away so you won't have low blood sugars

Nice info SOS,,as we have talked about,it will take a huge education program for doctors and patients as well, and commercialized marketing to get Afreezza main stream..

with the juvenile diabetes assoc doing the artificial pancreas study in conjunction with afreeza already being done,kids is coming imo..say 12 and above who able to get the pump,they are responsible enough to do the math now on that...Cartridges will have different dose amounts for type 1 and 2's imo...to me the key and value in afreeza is the preventive angle for type 2's best..type 1's can benefit greatly too imo..

Well rellie actually it works the other way around if you don't take your meds blood sugars go high but that won't kill you right away! Taking too much insulin can knock you out,and if you haven't  ate anything !  ! So over time you can get nueropothy with high blood sugars, but it is important over time to keep the blood sugars at a level like non diabetics is the goal! afreeza being more convenient  i think is better suited for a less regimented lifestyle ! But you will need discipline as well! And it is still imo better suited for type twos as the Doc said too

Thanks SOS....

Johnny the reason they may not endorse the children under 12 13 or so is because the insulin works too good and blood sugars go down too rapidly and its too hard to predict! It is too hard to control at least so far with the inhaler

NEW YORK (Reuters) - Mathew Martoma, a former portfolio manager at billionaire Steven A. Cohen's SAC Capital Advisors hedge fund, was found guilty on Thursday of engaging in what prosecutors called the most lucrative insider trading scheme in U.S. history.

A federal jury in New York found Martoma guilty on all three of the conspiracy and securities fraud charges that he faced, over a scheme that allowed SAC Capital to make profits and avoid losses of $275 million.

The verdict was the eighth insider trading conviction of a current or former employee at SAC Capital, a $14 billion hedge fund that has long been in the cross-hairs of the FBI and Preet Bharara, the U.S. Attorney in Manhattan.

Like I have always maintained, not a damn thing changed because of 2008, they just kept playing the game but now some of em.....the scapegoats...are getting caught while all these CEOs and Banking Executives pretend they have no clue what is going on. Greed is NOT GOOD, at the expense of our society, sorry...but that is my opinion, no man is worth 10 million dollars a year or more , NO CEO, except maybe Steve Jobs, and Jeff Bezos, is worth anything near what they make, and these managers are just as overcompensated, but thats partly because they keep quiet when they get pinched.

scapegoats indeed. in case you missed it, my last comment was pure sarcasm. 8 down, 80000 to go. wish I could release PR every time a trade was going the wrong way and affect a stock by 10-20%.

It sickens me to know that all this is still as rampant as ever.....the CEOs and Corporate Presidents get all the reward for what goes on under their watch and none of the blame for the bad. Amazing to me, not one Bank CEO ever even went on trial for what transpired in 2008, and much of it still goes on today. Angers me even more now that I lost my job, who is going to give me TARP funds, I have troubled assets that need help......oh wait, I am not too big to fail, and neither are the other 10 million or so mid career folks who are searching for work. Let me just say that change can only happen if we all work together to make it happen. As much as I am scared of losing my house, I am even more scared for all the other people in my shoes, because many of them do not have the toughness to survive it all. Now they are reporting that unemp is down to 6.6 percent, I challenge anyone who believes that number to prove it, there are more people who have totally given up, than there are on unemployment, its a disgrace what has gone on in this country and what continues to go on,

Old America is over for now ASM....You have to have real skills to get ahead now...No free lunches anymore...That was on the invention of credit...Good run from 1950s till 2000's...

Gov. figured out once off the gold standard, they could print "future work" now....Still paying for that...Kids will be...I think every kid is born around 300,000 in debt already...

When you are born, you owe the Chinese, Japanese, and the FED around 300,000 dollars just for the right to live in this country and try to make it back...Not born free...Born within the slave system of your fathers...

Technically every American is born an indentured servant...

Only owning gold or silver, and to an extent real estate can you escape this bank derived slave trap...Also avoid debt at all costs...Except for real estate only in a good buyers market...

Remember, u have a president for a reason....Cause he runs the country, which by law is a corporation... You are only an employee of it...Also corporations have more legal rights than private citizens do...Go figure..Not by accident...Extremely intentional...Why the CEO of these companies need to get arrested , not the employees...Until that Happens ASM, it wont stop... Have to make the leader responsible for what the company does...Regardelss of knowledge of actions...Also make the board responsible too...

I say it all starts with the media , They should not be able to influence the political system. and they sure as hell should not be able to be paid for ads endorsing candidates ! They should be forced to cover each candidate equally! If you give one candidate five minutes they all get five minutes! There should be NO campaign finance at all , No special interest money at all for any reason! The uptick rule on the stocks should be implemented immediately  Hft should be dis allowed period! NAFTA and GATT should be repealed immediately! Unions should be left out of gov/t  arbitration! There should be NO public unions! The fed should be audited immediately and done away with period , and why do these special people get to avoid income tax on the money they get paid or i should say strong arm the people out of!!

I say it all starts with the media , They should not be able to influence the political system. and they sure as hell should not be able to be paid for ads endorsing candidates ! They should be forced to cover each candidate equally! If you give one candidate five minutes they all get five minutes! There should be NO campaign finance at all , No special interest money at all for any reason! The uptick rule on the stocks should be implemented immediately  Hft should be dis allowed period! NAFTA and GATT should be repealed immediately! Unions should be left out of gov/t  arbitration! There should be NO public unions! The fed should be audited immediately and done away with period , and why do these special people get to avoid income tax on the money they get paid or i should say strong arm the people out of!!

I agree with everything  here.  Nice post SOS...NAFTA is a joke...

It sickens me to know that all this is still as rampant as ever.....the CEOs and Corporate Presidents get all the reward for what goes on under their watch and none of the blame for the bad. Amazing to me, not one Bank CEO ever even went on trial for what transpired in 2008, and much of it still goes on today. Angers me even more now that I lost my job, who is going to give me TARP funds, I have troubled assets that need help......oh wait, I am not too big to fail, and neither are the other 10 million or so mid career folks who are searching for work. Let me just say that change can only happen if we all work together to make it happen. As much as I am scared of losing my house, I am even more scared for all the other people in my shoes, because many of them do not have the toughness to survive it all. Now they are reporting that unemp is down to 6.6 percent, I challenge anyone who believes that number to prove it, there are more people who have totally given up, than there are on unemployment, its a disgrace what has gone on in this country and what continues to go on,

or underemployed like me......great post Andy

Ill translate too big to fail for everyone....They mean, if we cancel or shift, or remove any kind of debt, the illusion of money that they created gets shattered...The slaves will be like, you can do that?  We want that...Be mass hysteria, rioting, u name it...Global shut down..

So unless you want the new currency to be ammunition for ur shot gun, and running water and gas, I would try to change the system slowly...Best thing u can do is never vote for a republican or democrat... That's the least u can do...

These politicians or i should say the ones that control the cash are in for enlightening times ahead im afraid , they are letting people freeze to death out here where i am ! I think the mind set will be what do i have to lose if i fight back , we are already dyin! This propane shortage and the fleecing of the poor with the rates being doubled should be the straw that breaks the camels back in my mind! When you hear bail out of bankers to the tune of paper millions and you cant heat your home on wheels you might just be tired enough of that oppression ! If things don't change like rellie says we are gonna know the realities of a third world country! people will not care what you have ! They will not respect your paper cash , bullets food and fuel will be what the necessities are and you wont buy them with fedreral reserve notes!

These politicians or i should say the ones that control the cash are in for enlightening times ahead im afraid , they are letting people freeze to death out here where i am ! I think the mind set will be what do i have to lose if i fight back , we are already dyin! This propane shortage and the fleecing of the poor with the rates being doubled should be the straw that breaks the camels back in my mind! When you hear bail out of bankers to the tune of paper millions and you cant heat your home on wheels you might just be tired enough of that oppression ! If things don't change like rellie says we are gonna know the realities of a third world country! people will not care what you have ! They will not respect your paper cash , bullets food and fuel will be what the necessities are and you wont buy them with fedreral reserve notes!

Yes SOS, the banks will do everything and anything to protect that illusion...Man behind the curtain...

Oh they  will if you look at what G edward Griffin says about the demos and repubs ! He refers to one as the gambinos and the other as the other crime family pick one gotti or traficante ! they may fight to get the money between themselves but they will never let anyone else come into that fight ! My first post on this subject is what we need !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!