JohnnyirishXM

Daily Stock Threads Feb-March 2014

150 posts in this topic

tonights show will be at 7pmest...one hour earlier than normal...please take note..

Hey Gary, regarding the PM, AH. I have Fidelity and they don't give you the default to trade after hours. All I had to do was call the rep and ask that they to allow my account to be able to do it. Same with options, but I've not made that call. (I think it was Chicago Gary who called in, if not my apologies).

Hey Gary, regarding the PM, AH. I have Fidelity and they don't give you the default to trade after hours. All I had to do was call the rep and ask that they to allow my account to be able to do it. Same with options, but I've not made that call. (I think it was Chicago Gary who called in, if not my apologies).

Thank you

Great show!...Who was that caller with the sexy voice? lol

Thank you

Great show!...Who was that caller with the sexy voice? lol

Hey sexy..make sure you look in your platform..PM/AH trading is a seperate link for me in Fidelity and Scottrade. You dont trade PM/AH with your typically trade link

Hey sexy..make sure you look in your platform..PM/AH trading is a seperate link for me in Fidelity and Scottrade. You dont trade PM/AH with your typically trade link

Yes, correct.  It is a different module, sometimes seems hard to locate for Fidelity.

well that was a lame edit that's all I can say

I agree....totally and lamely ridiculous!

There are a few people here who bought Tesla near $40 that are probably in touch with a travel agent right now.  Congrats.

There are a few people here who bought Tesla near $40 that are probably in touch with a travel agent right now.  Congrats.

im in at $39

Rick was pumping TSLA sub 2 bucks...One of the first stocks he covered...This site has nailed a lot of winners over the years...Even ZYNGA is looking better now...

ZYNGA has always looked good to me, you just didn't understand the space.....lol.....more like even MNKD is looking better now.

I'm not even sure Tesla is done running yet.  I think there's some battery-related news coming soon.

NFLX is the one that got away for me.  I did a little trade in it last year, made a few bucks in the 180s.  Might've been wise to hold that one a bit longer.  :oops:

ZYNGA has always looked good to me, you just didn't understand the space.....lol.....more like even MNKD is looking better now.

MNKD's been amazing since day 1...Started coverage at around 2.40 area...Most people didn't buy the story until 4 broke....

OK chart gurus - Are you seeing GILD bouncing off $79 the way I see it looking at the 6 month chart? I'm looking for an entry point and that is the most likely one I see.

While I don't care for the p/e ratio, as Irish points out the future income looks great. All the recent upgrades can't hurt either. I heard it mentioned on CNBC quite a few times lately. I think it's time to play ball.

Well johnny ran us out of sxm thread so  i thought id spew some conspiracy theories about mnkd , I thought after readin the 10 k that deerfield would like to cash in on a good stock price after the fda aproval, im also thinkin that fda approval is imminent ! What im a little less knowledgeable about is whether  the insulin will be a stand alone insulin but it would sure seem so after reading the transcript from cowen and co.

Chart of GILD, daily view...Left a gap behind today...See if it can hold the 5 DMA...Notice the large volume line its over right now...Bullish for now..

post-2461-0-07815700-1393949224_thumb.png

Well johnny ran us out of sxm thread so  i thought id spew some conspiracy theories about mnkd , I thought after readin the 10 k that deerfield would like to cash in on a good stock price after the fda aproval, im also thinkin that fda approval is imminent ! What im a little less knowledgeable about is whether  the insulin will be a stand alone insulin but it would sure seem so after reading the transcript from cowen and co.

SOS,it looks like for type 2 it will be all you need and type one is for meals,still would need a long acting dose for over night imo..the study on artificial pancreas uses pump and inhaler for meals..

Yes Johnny its been what ive kinda been thinkin all along, The type ones will need a basal insulin basically lantus ! But after more understanding i think the afreeza might be better for type ones at meal time , at least my sons doctor thought so! they have been wanting a faster acting insulin for a long time now! And the afreeza goes away fast enough to stop needing the in between meal snack that i have to do with my son! Huge advantage there and it eliminates type twos from getting heavier with the weight gain from the increased snacking between meals! Blue horseshoe loves MNKD

Is it finally time to short Pandora? I think it may be

Why not...7.5 billion market cap and Spotify is on the upswing, listener hours down, said wont announce them monthly anymore, directors just unloaded...Probably take off GG...LOL...Makes TOO MUCH SENSE!!!