Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JohnnyirishXM

Daily Stock Thread For April 2014

11 posts in this topic

Everybody ready for today's great news at 5pm or so..LOL GLTA....

I've been thinking about how the potential partners are viewing this. There must be an enormous game of chicken going on behind the scenes.

Also thinking about how the price offered will be affected by how Much Dr. Mann is willing to give up.

Gild announced their annual shareholders meeting will be held on May 7 if anyone else is in this stock.

Hilarious watching Cramer admit the market is rigged and reets should just accept that as the price that big money deserves. Wow.. Then the other douche tells him he'll be out of business as reets are why he's here..says he has his restaurant business to fall back on. Cramer says life is unfair get over it and stop trying to beat the big guys...

when was that Sub? on Monday he was saying the hfts have a good thing going and they should shut their mouths. rather than come out defending themselves as they've been doing, be happy the SEC has looked the other way and doesn't consider their strike of front running illegal.

when was that Sub? on Monday he was saying the hfts have a good thing going and they should shut their mouths. rather than come out defending themselves as they've been doing, be happy the SEC has looked the other way and doesn't consider their strike of front running illegal.

it was on just before i posted that on 4/2..so around 9AM ish..I was almost live blogging cnbc  lol

Read about what they did to this guy too...Kent Hovind... His crime was speaking against the education system, and evolution, and having a church that hosed artifacts damaging to evolutionist theory..Used the old IRS way to get him in jail...2nd reason IRS was created...You can arrest anyone...