Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JohnnyirishXM

KOAT FFL 2014 Thread

45 posts in this topic

Draft is Thursday august 28th 8pm..here is draft order:

1 Red Dragons 2 Wolverines 3 Anthraciters 4 Dirty Dozen 5 Irish 6 The Dark Helmets 7 Flaming Greeks 8 Fast Attack

Still waiting for confirmation from Rel and GARY if in or not.draft is this thursday night August 28 at 8pm edt..

Im not taking the money this year...Cant afford to freeze my paypal account....Too important for me right now...Im in, but I cant take the money...

ok,here is the rules...

one division,div winner gets bye to champ game..

next 2 best records get wildc ards,play each other in week 15 to face div winner..

Payouts:

Champ=500

runner-up 100

first playoff loser 50

Website=150

Total=800..we have 8 terams all in one division,play each other 2 times,=14 games,playoffs in week 15 and 16..

Rosters=18

For draft we will have restrictions on positions drafted in case someone goes autodraft this year or gets knocked out of site..finally figured out how to do it..

QB =3 most can draft..

TE=3 most can draft

K=1 only

DEf=1 only...

this will be strictly for the draft,after draft anything goes..

How do we pay?

team that finishes with worse record pays for everyone..LOL..

We will use paypal,i have an account i never use,will get info out to all in couple of weeks,no rush..

We will use paypal,i have an account i never use,will get info out to all in couple of weeks,no rush..

See as the Champ, I'm confused about paying.  lol

Ok, got it.

Irish pays for everyone then...Or Dark Helmets...They are like the Saints and Buccanners from the 70's...lol...

Hey.....I'm unemployed again pending a reversal of decision when I go see the motor group President in a few days.....sooooooo

ok,Draft is tonight at 8pm EDT,,be there and good luck to all...chime in if anyone has a problem getting on site..

No excuses this year for anybody,with only 8 teams,all rosters will be packed with talent and great backups.the byes will be the challenge,who to drop,and you must field a starting active team of nine each week,no exceptions,so don't even think about trying not too...forfeit if do,unless it's a game time decision not to play of course..lol

ok,here is the rules...

one division,div winner gets bye to champ game..

next 2 best records get wildc ards,play each other in week 15 to face div winner..

Payouts:

Champ=500

runner-up 100

first playoff loser 50

Website=150

Total=800..we have 8 terams all in one division,play each other 2 times,=14 games,playoffs in week 15 and 16..

Rosters=18

For draft we will have restrictions on positions drafted in case someone goes autodraft this year or gets knocked out of site..finally figured out how to do it..

QB =3 most can draft..

TE=3 most can draft

K=1 only

DEf=1 only...

this will be strictly for the draft,after draft anything goes..

here IS the rules?

Unfortunately, I couldn't make the live draft, but I see auto draft treated me well. Good luck to all this year and I look forward to dominating once again.

Yea, looks like the Auto Drafters did the best according to the Draft analyzer e-mail.  

of course Mich,because they drafted according to cbs's rankings,so no brainer they picked best...lol

Yea, that is what I was thinking.  Kinda like picking out the school books with notes in them . . . what happens if the notes are from someone crazy!

Didn't even know the draft happened already...That was fast..LOL...forgot to look in here yesterday...My team is better than I would have drafted...Don't know about Manning at #7 though...Might be running more this year...

Irish, did you post where to send the money yet? I can't recall seeing an email for the paypal...

No, not yet.  He said he will get something out soon, no rush.

Irish, what is the ex-div date for KOAT FFL?  It might be difficult for everyoneto send me shares of SYN, MNKD and GILD for my league championship!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0