3 posts in this topic

Hey all,

After a couple years of research and vetting of opportunities, I have found something that is very much worth sharing. It can be used for your personal retirementor as a business opportunity.....either way you will win over time. This is not get rich quick...it is very much like a DRIP (Dividend Re investment Program) only with physical gold and ilcoin..which is the newer and more improved digital coin currency. With every gold pack you get you also get ilcoin mining rights> This is cash money..ilcoin is still in early stages and is worth approximately .58 cents per right today ...if it goes as well as we expect..you could make a real windfall either personally or as a business venture or as a combination. there are multiple packs of gold available wich come with associated mining rights based on size of the pack you purchase. I would not come back and post this to just tthrow something up...I have ..as many here know..proven myself to be a person who fights for truth and will always try to give good info with any situation. I have not been as excited about any situation since Sirius Xm was going down to .05 cents and I was recommending buy in and cost avg for the run back up. THe same mentality applies to this situation.....if Bitcoin went to 1200 dollars....and this is much stronger because of how it is structured and incrementally increasing....think of the possibilities...I mean even if Ilcoin goes to 5 bucks from its current.58 cents....and that's almost a slam dunk....imagine what kind of financial future you could have...and the risk is as minimal as possible...I would venture to say there isno risk..since you are investing in PHYSICAL cold with each Pack....GOld you can accumulate and have shipped to you via mail when you desire... its a real opportunity for those looking for solid steady growth with almost zero downside risk.. attached is the link to my site...feel free to check it out..and if you have any questions.....don't hesitate to ask. Message me or give me a call at 910 574 4377.

http://ao1asm.ilgamos.com/

Here is a good presentation on Ilgamos that shows you what it is andthebenefits of joining thenew Digital Currency revolutionalong with purchasing your Gold in a cost average basis. As I said, you can have your gold shopped to you whenever you choose.

You can join here:

http://ao1asm.ilgamos.com/

Ilgamos-overview-July-12-update.pdf

The mainreason I like this particular play as my choice for the digital coin space is it is more secure in that it is a Gold investment first..with digitalcoin mining rights attached to each gold purchase....so the digital coin is icing on the proverbial cake if you will. This Ilcoin is also not being rushed out there with anyone and everyone buying andselling it..so its value is going up incrementally....andas I said....its currently not trading publicly..but within the ownershipbase its trading at almost 60 cents, The Gold portion speaks for itself....youcan never go wrong with Gold.Buy it up..buy it down...and avgd in you will make money! This is physicalGold againby the way..which you can have shipped directly to you if you like! Again..if you choose to have it shipped to you...I recommend 1 ounce increments to avoid excess taxation!