JohnnyirishXM

Synthetic Biologics (SYN) NYSE 2016

311 posts in this topic

Still here Hopeful.just nothing to talk about,waiting on news next 3-6 months..

Who is everyone voting for in the upcoming election with SYN?  Or is anyone evening bothering to cast their vote?

Whoever they recommend...

Didn't anticipate SNY destroying the launch and advertising of the product, that is true...As well as pricing of it...

It looks like this is one endpoint reached on one phase 3 clinical trial..measuring methane breadth levels and more dosage amounts info as the statistically better end points..my info I was looking for 2was whether the FDA would accept the previous safety profile of lovastatin,or would they have to do a full blown phase 3 safety trial on it over again..no mention of 5that..could be negative news coming..imo...

says the first pivotal clinical trial for SYN 010; guess that is a phase 2b trial. and them saying first pivotal may mean more then one phase 2b trial? More money the company doesn't have. Anyone reading that differently?

I am still out of this, but all I'll say is that Riley better have his best tie on tomorrow....

Is that you Hughes?

F2163F3D-B054-46DD-B335-BA08F0924D39.png

LOL! Not me. I can actually spell puppets correctly and I don't have twitter.

Careful of this run up into earnings on light volume. I've seen a few stocks do this right before the call only to tank afterwards. Ex. GILD, WYNN....

Agreed, Hughes.  There hasn't been much conviction down or up recently, guess everyone is waiting for this CC for direction.

Careful of this run up into earnings on light volume. I've seen a few stocks do this right before the call only to tank afterwards. Ex. GILD, WYNN....

Wouldn't exactly call this a run up..Higher 2 days ago...

I see this as an issue right off the bat:

SYN-010

Plan to initiate Phase 2b/3 pivotal clinical trial (1Q 2017)

I see this as an issue right off the bat:

SYN-010

Plan to initiate Phase 2b/3 pivotal clinical trial (1Q 2017)

ANOTHER DELAY. Go figure!!!!

NPD1

seems nothing is going to happen until 2017; syn 2b data won't be available until 2017 and syn 10 trials won't start until 2017.

probably have enough cash to get thru year - probably try to pump 004 2b results in early 2017 to get stock up so they can dilute to fund 010 trials.

question is what happens over the next 5 months now?

GOod news is they did get guidance on phase 3 studies...Which means they are all clear to continue...Nothing bad I heard except not sure why going to take solong to start study...Not heard why delay , other than giving time to raise money and get the trial right and enrolled...Giving leaway to get enrollement im assuming....

Hughes, ongoing partner discussions...Start laughing...lol

004 2b study has 4 week follow up period...

Enrollment for 2b study over 370 needed...374 today...Hoping for over 400 patients...

Failure of other study question, other company...What effect on investment....

2 very different approaches...SYN treats before infection...they treated after infection...

SYN approach is less risky...Targeted drugs...Using levicore as safety profile...

Don't know what effect, think it will be a positive...Pretty dash garn happy place...See Hughes...They are pretty gosh darn happy...HOws that for specifics...lol

"Get some big boys in who will move our stock price where it should be." LMAO!

Need Irish to buy more...lol...Hes a big boy...Come on irish, just buy to a majority holder and lets move up buddy...lol..Make ur call to Cramer if you have too...Lets get those  BIG BOYS!!!

AKA get some big boys in who will move the price up then we will dilute like crazy.

That's fine...Either way....lol

Adaptive portion will study multiple doses...Both ends of patients...Those who have methane and those who don't...Rest of phase 3 is with all comers and multiple dosers....

Agency was confident of safety profile of lovistate(spelling)...

2b/3 would count as one of the 2 pivotal studies...

He just rubs me the wrong way in every way, shape, and form.

Ahhh, I Just don't think you like to be rubbed Hughes...lol

004 2b study was designed as a pivotal study, with the FDA...Would be same as a phase 3 basically he said....

By time interm analysis is done, they will be done with the study...So they will continue to enroll...

CDC is interested in the resistance component...004 study...