JohnnyirishXM

Synthetic Biologics (SYN) NYSE 2016

311 posts in this topic

Finally some good news...74% reduction chance in getting CDI, cant see how that inst proof it works now...Should allow phase 3 to begin sooner than later now...Interesting to see what study will looklike going forward...Should be able to get out of the duldrums now...

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow, good insight there Rel. The Bio sector overall got annihilated in 2016 looking back now, but some bios hung in better then others. Makes it good for traders, and painful for longterm holders. Can someone with more seniority start a 2017 SYN thread. That would be awesome. TIA, Thanks in advance!  

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well my personal .64 target was hit and overshot it to $0.59.  Also, this is a partial fill of the .54 - .62 gap from November 2011.  Not happy about it, but hopefully this is the bottom... only time will tell.

Now, we just have to wait for Ribaxamase full results and partner news....

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

LOL, thanks mh.  Figured I would post something up since the stock finally made a decent move.  The last few months has been watching paint dry... looks like next price support zones are the .52 gap and .42 (October 2011 low).  Although, long term volume support looks to be in the low to mid .60s on the monthly chart.

Also, I didn't realize it but ribaxamase news is now due in the first half of 2017.  It was originally supposed to be Q1 2017.  Also, need partnering news also.  So that's more time for MM's to play games.  Hopefully .59 was the low.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm tempted to buy more here,BUT, really worried about their finances at the moment.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yea mh, I understand that.  But I don't think they have any pressing debt on the books, so doubt BK is an option right now.  But the $0.42 support got hit ($0.45) on a crash on like 5 or 6k shares.  Hopefully that was all she wrote... we'll see though.  Thinking that $0.45 +/- will get retested again at some point.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well Steiny, that sounds like you may purchase more if .045 is retested. LOL.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yea mh, stupid or not, i'm adding in increments ... started at .75, then .65, then .55.  looking at more at .42 - .45 next.... small lot purchases right now, waiting for some upside confirmation and/or news before adding bigger buys.

Problem w/ SYN stock is they delayed news on ribaxamase to 1H 2017 vs. Q1 2017.  When there's extra time before news, seems like there is more time for games.  Glad I saved cash for these levels...

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That last round of financing seemed a bit questionable to me. My last buy was at .90,which put me in for a substantial amount. I will admit, it has been a little tuff not to add more here to bring my average down.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites