Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Viper

Fantasy Football

163 posts in this topic

I can not catch a break. I score 104 points this week and there are only two teams with any more points and one of them was my oponent. I am now 2-4 and only 3 teams in the league have more points for the year.

How in the world can King and ASM have a better record than me. This is clearly an injustice!

I WILL BE BACK!!!!!!

I can not catch a break. I score 104 points this week and there are only two teams with any more points and one of them was my oponent. I am now 2-4 and only 3 teams in the league have more points for the year.

How in the world can King and ASM have a better record than me. This is clearly an injustice!

I WILL BE BACK!!!!!!

Nothing wrong with a little luck Viper. I agree, you are being robbed. But if you can get into a tiebreaker, you will have a huge advantage.

Yes, I wont today only scoring 78 points. But i won by 18 points. LOL

I feel ya Viper...I'm in third with a 3-2 record and i have outscored everyone by at least 75 points...at least I get to beat up on Rel this week :)

not sure how he did it in your league but i think he said no play-offs in the free league and best record wins.

How many teams make the playoffs?

There are no playoffs. So zero. It was highest record, ties are whoever has more points.

That does not work well for me at this point. So can we change it? LOL

LOL, No man. LOL. top 2 get prizes, and your not out by any means. Injuries, or just get some luck. Maybe make a trade. No ones trading.

Vera Demilo Giants 141

Deathdealers 84

Good ole fashioned ass whippin! I am now 4-2 after league updates.

Strong game ASM. Your team is looking pretty tough right now.

Vera Demilo Giants 141

Deathdealers 84

You caught me at the right time Viper! Looking forward to the re match.

Vera Demilo Giants 141

Deathdealers 84

Vera Demilo Giants 141

Deathdealers 84

:shock::o

What a pounding you gave my friend. Im so happy. LOL You dont know him, but hes a cocky SOB. Good job. As commissioner I might get heat for letting you get westbrook for jones, but production vs. production, how could i stop it. But that was a very very dumb trade by Newman.

Vera Demilo Giants 141

Deathdealers 84

:shock::o

What a pounding you gave my friend. Im so happy. LOL You dont know him, but hes a cocky SOB. Good job. As commissioner I might get heat for letting you get westbrook for jones, but production vs. production, how could i stop it. But that was a very very dumb trade by Newman.

I had to make that trade! Tell your friend that he's lucky my running game sucked this week or it would have been worse!

Matt Hasselbeck is a fraud. Zero Points! Zero! He has now cost me a tie for the top spot in the league and I refuse to ever start him again because of this. Gotta bounce back big time this week.

Matt Hasselbeck is a fraud. Zero Points! Zero! He has now cost me a tie for the top spot in the league and I refuse to ever start him again because of this. Gotta bounce back big time this week.

I once refused to play Ricky Watters again because all I needed was 6 points from him on Monday night a long time ago. He fumbled his first carry. :roll:

Hasselbeck is a fraud. He is good against bad teams. Average against average teams, and shitty against good teams.

PREDICTION.............................

Viper will DESTROY Relmor in Fantasy Football Today.

Who has the Beer Belly Brawlers because somebody needs to beat them!

I do not know who that is. I am sure the Rel will tell us. If he is not too embarrassed to respond after I give him a BEAT DOWN today.

I should be good this week. Giants are coming off a bad loss...they should be angry and mean this week against Arizona! So my RBs should rack up some yards.

I do not know who that is. I am sure the Rel will tell us. If he is not too embarrassed to respond after I give him a BEAT DOWN today.

Sounds like you are trying to serve him a fine slice of humble pie.

Sounds like you are trying to serve him a fine slice of humble pie.

I need a win this week, bad. Problem is, my teams SUCKS!!! I need to make a trade. Anyone need a QB, or a RB, I need a wide receiver. Or if anyone needs depth at wide receiver. Also willing to trade my defense as part of the bargin. Chicago's defense has been solid all year(and scored some TD's).

I would trade Brett Favre for a good running back.

I need a wide receiver bad, as you can see by todays action. No better QB right now, except Manning and Brady than Rodgers.

I need a wide receiver bad, as you can see by todays action. No better QB right now, except Manning and Brady than Rodgers.

Damn Rel. If it were not for Rogers. Your team would be negative today. LOL

Damn Rel. If it were not for Rogers. Your team would be negative today. LOL

Not true, buddy!!, LOL.. Almost though.

Its not over yet. Never count me out. Brees is sucking today, thank goodness, or it would reall be ugly, but Brees sucking is messing up Bush's day too.

Suck bull@#$%, brees should have negative 1 right now if he didnt run for a TD. @#$%, you might win by that amount!!

HAHAHA Now Brees just fumbled!!! LOL :lol::lol:

Im making a comeback.

What score are you looking at???? LOL It is 80-39! Ocho Cinco is on FIRE!!!!

What ever my total points are today is where the stock will be at before the cc.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0