Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Viper

Fantasy Football

163 posts in this topic

Reggie Bush just scored. You are soooo lucky.

Who cares, lol. Brees has run for more TD than bush today. I lost. I need a miracle now.

What ever my total points are today is where the stock will be at before the cc.

I did this last week with Michigan's football score of 63, it touched .63 on Monday. I hope you are right and score a bunch of points! Maybe we will have to get a chart going with this new theory. :lol:

(It's my understanding Relmor should not try this tatic this week) :shock:

As long as Brent Celek doesn't fumble tonight, I should get the win. The damn Beer Belly Brawlers just keep pulling out victories though....

PREDICTION>>>>

I will destroy My Dixie Normous this week. Book it! I am on my way back.

Please note. Viper is back and kicking ass. Yes. It is a fact. Taking no prisoners.

I have the 0-7 SW team today. They have a date with the woodshed because they are trotting out some real bums.

Hughes,

We are gonna mark you up for the win now. No sense in playing this game. Egis forfeits.

I have the 0-7 SW team today. They have a date with the woodshed because they are trotting out some real bums.

Hughes,

We are gonna mark you up for the win now. No sense in playing this game. Egis forfeits.

SW is Newman, not egis. LOL

Hughes,

SW is Newman, not egis. LOL

Sorry. I knew that. I just couldn't imagine Newman could be that bad at fantasy football. LOL

NEWMAN, if you happen to be reading this board.......your team SUCKS!!!! LOL

I think you can still win this week Viper. Drew Brees can make up for that 10 point loss, and hes got nothing special going against you.

Im winning by 90 points right now over the BOCA Bombers. Yes, I crushed my opponent this week. Looks like the Vera Demilo Giants are going down too. Just need the Beer Belly Brawlers to lose(looks like they are going too), and everyone(not the 3 or 4 last place teams) are in business again.. YYYEEEHHAAAWWW!!!!

I think you can still win this week Viper. Drew Brees can make up for that 10 point loss, and hes got nothing special going against you.

Im winning by 90 points right now over the BOCA Bombers. Yes, I crushed my opponent this week. Looks like the Vera Demilo Giants are going down too. Just need the Beer Belly Brawlers to lose(looks like they are going too), and everyone(not the 3 or 4 last place teams) are in business again.. YYYEEEHHAAAWWW!!!!

Relmor, You rocked em today. 140 pts! Congrats on the biggest margin of victory on the year. If I can pull off a victory tomorrow night, things could get quite interesting. That would give three of the top four teams losses this week.

I'm up by a good margin and Matt Ryan would have to be damn near perfect in order to upset me, but looks like the Brawlers are finally going to lose this week. Woo hoo!

I'm up by a good margin and Matt Ryan would have to be damn near perfect in order to upset me, but looks like the Brawlers are finally going to lose this week. Woo hoo!

Yes, good job. Its about time.

Drew Brees is killing me tonight. It will take a miracle for me to pull this one out. STB

Drew Brees is killing me tonight. It will take a miracle for me to pull this one out. STB

Im pulling for you. Jerk HAD to throw to TD pass to Colston of all people!!! Jerk!!!

Im pulling for you. Jerk HAD to throw to TD pass to Colston of all people!!! Jerk!!!

The fumble and the interception did not help any.

The viper man is out of venum and going down today...the e-Streeters are on a roll and heading home fro the cash....

The viper man is out of venum and going down today...the e-Streeters are on a roll and heading home fro the cash....

Me and ASM are in a real battle right now. Loser is out of it, IMO. So i dont want to lose. 6-5 is a lot better than 5-6.

Johnny,

I think you might lose to a team that is 1-7 in his last 8 games!!!!!

Johnny,

U need a lot of luck viper. I am rooting for you agains this chump. ASM is set up for a nice fall tonight and tomorrow. I will sneak up and defeat him on monday night by 1 point. :D

Johnny,

Hey viper,i only needed 5 guys to almost beat your pathetic team,have four going with my birds tonight no problem,

and rosie the Muncher is done,,cya carpet head...lol

I have the greatest team in the history of fantasy football that has lost 7 0f their last 8 games.

Thank goodness for the carpet munchers. If it were not for them. I would have lost 8 in a row.

lol :lol::lol::lol:

I have the greatest team in the history of fantasy football that has lost 7 0f their last 8 games.

Thank goodness for the carpet munchers. If it were not for them. I would have lost 8 in a row.

lol :lol::lol::lol:

You mean the soon to be 6-5 Carpet Munchers. The defeater of the Red Dragons, and Beer Belly Brawlers? The mighty Carpet Munchers are putting it in overdrive, and racing to the championship!!

After losing 7 out of my last 8 games. I am coming out strong today and will finish the season on a 6 game winning streak and finish above 500.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0