Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Viper

Fantasy Football

163 posts in this topic

All I need is for Brees to log me 11 points tonight and I knock off Midnight Suns. You guys can thank me after halftime as I should have that many logged by then.

All I need is for Brees to log me 11 points tonight and I knock off Midnight Suns. You guys can thank me after halftime as I should have that many logged by then.

You got it man. Im pulling for you. I have a 42 point lead in my game, and im sweating bullets right now. He has Randy MOss, Colston, and New Orleans kicker left, and Im out of bullets. Been nice if i got more than -2 from my number 2 running back, and I benched HIghtower who got like 13. Im crying right now. But i think I still got it.

ASM gave SW his first win today. COME ON ASM!!! UNACCEPTABLE!! lol

My quarterbacks are killing me right now. Beer Belly Brawlers beat me again and now we're both going to be 9-3.

Brees has 27 at halftime. I WIN!!!!! Finally. ASM, you suck for losing to Newman. LOL

My quarterbacks are killing me right now. Beer Belly Brawlers beat me again and now we're both going to be 9-3.

I offered Favre up a few weeks ago. Would have been the best trade in the league. No one took him. Now he just sits on my bench. Hard for me to bench Brees.

The bottom three teams, with a combined record of 6-27 has all three won this week.

Hola fellas.....the BB Brawlers in the house!!

On paper, my team doesn't look like much, yet some how I keep squeaking wins out.

Lots of luck in this game for sure.

Happy Holidays

Dont forget. your losing to me this week too. Im on a roll, and climbing fast. Nice win Viper, and good ole boco bombers won too. Also very glad to see cartman lose. No offense to cartman.

Dont forget. your losing to me this week too. Im on a roll, and climbing fast. Nice win Viper, and good ole boco bombers won too. Also very glad to see cartman lose. No offense to cartman.

My backs have good matchups this week, but Chris Johnson and Aaron Rodgers are fantasy beasts. We'll see what happens.

Hola fellas.....the BB Brawlers in the house!!

On paper, my team doesn't look like much, yet some how I keep squeaking wins out.

Lots of luck in this game for sure.

Happy Holidays

Tough loss last week. But your still in control. Your team is a tough win.

I have to face SW this week. Just my luck, having to play them while they are on a winning streak! LOL

Taking the wife to NYC tomorrow for a long weekend. Plan on seeing a couple of shows. Hopefully the weather will be decent. I may stop by and say hello to Stern. LOL

Let's get it on Relmor. Huge game for the both of us.

Yes. I have to win, you dont. Lets just say Im a tad worried this week. A have a tough premier matchup, with my big guns going against baltimore, but C. Johnson is going against the Colts,and they will give up yards on the run.

My lineup may change from now till kick off too. I have 2 decisions to make. I cant fill my third running back slot. I cant decide between hightower, Snelling(Starting vs. the eagles, or Reggie Bush off an ankle injury). I can also bench Holmes, move Harvin to W/R, and play Bush and Hightower, or maybe Hightower and Snelling.

Man,

Looks like the two best records will go down this weekend. This throws the entire league into a tailspin. And of course Viper comntinues his winning streak to .........two games.

I am on FIRE!!!

Thanks for the ass kicking Relmor. I would need Aaron Rodgers and Greg Jennings to come down with the H1N1 in order to win this week. I've been served a fine slice of humble pie.

Thanks for the ass kicking Relmor. I would need Aaron Rodgers and Greg Jennings to come down with the H1N1 in order to win this week. I've been served a fine slice of humble pie.

LOL.

Ya, I think that pretty much would have to be the case. I would imagine that last TD by Harvin stabbed your soul. Last week Beer Belly, now Red Dragons. Next week Deathdealers goes down. Here comes the carpet munchers.

Guess who was high points in the league now? Guess whos beat the #1 team 2 weeks in a row? Guess whos making it 3 in a row this week? Thats right. Look at the finger to your right, please....

Thank you...

Irish, I have your ass by 20 points now.

Guess who was high points in the league now? Guess whos beat the #1 team 2 weeks in a row? Guess whos making it 3 in a row this week? Thats right. Look at the finger to your right, please....

Thank you...

Damn Rel. If I had not beaten you by 50 points when we played. You would be dominating. :P

Thank you...

Damn Rel. If I had not beaten you by 50 points when we played. You would be dominating. :P

Im actually surprised. My team sucks. :lol:

Good win this week viper. Your coming on nicely, just too little too late man.

Thank you...

Im actually surprised. My team sucks. :lol:

Good win this week viper. Your coming on nicely, just too little too late man.

My team seems to be very streaky. Problem is losing steaks out way the winning ones. :lol::lol: I will ruin someones peoples season before it's over though as I feel that I have a better team than my record.

Of course, I think sirius should be trading over a buck now also.

Alright check out this scenario.

IF

Rosies Munchers beats Deathdealers

My Dixie Normous beats Red Dragons

E Streaters beats Beer Belly Brawlers

There will be a six way tie for first place with all six teams listed above.

And yes. Viper still back in the pack.

Question: I forget how we decided to award the prize money, but is it winner take all or 1st, 2nd, 3rd?

Question: I forget how we decided to award the prize money, but is it winner take all or 1st, 2nd, 3rd?

Ill have to check, but i think there are 3 winners. but the 3rd place might just get his money back. I think we changed it though to top 2 only though.

Take Note!

Viper will win again this week which will put his streak to 3 in a row.

And yes, I am claiming this weeks victory early.

ASM.....You are going down this week.

Rel......Big game for you this week. And will your winning streak continue?

I need to avoid a late season meltdown and get a victory this week. Mendenhall really let me down against the Browns.

I need to avoid a late season meltdown and get a victory this week. Mendenhall really let me down against the Browns.

Yes, Pittsburg is in disarray right now. I felt lucky to get 9 from Santonio Holmes this week. Ill take it.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0