Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JohnnyirishXM

KOAT FFL 2010

84 posts in this topic

Ok,starting this thread for our league here,so post the smack,and ty for the donations... :mrgreen::mrgreen:

Yahoo league emails sent out.

8 team league. No playoffs.

Similar rules to CBS.

I may have gotten the list wrong, going by memory, lost the thread.

Dont shoot me, I can fix it.

Kidgolieth

Brandi

Relmor

Mich

Kj

Liberty

Stang

Hughes

I didn't sign up for the Free one because I'll be away during that draft, but if you can set it so my team gets auto drafted, I'll stay in.

Ok, Hughes, Dont add urself yet. Ignore the email. Someone didnt get one who should then..... Well find out who?

Smoky?

Viper?

Irish?

ASM?

Ok, Hughes, Dont add urself yet. Ignore the email. Someone didnt get one who should then..... Well find out who?

Smoky?

Viper?

Irish?

ASM?

First time here in about 2 weeks ... living on planes. Yes Rel I never received the email invite for the free league. If you still need me in there let me know ... I have an extra can of WHOOPASS I can bring!!!!

Smoky?

Viper?

Irish?

ASM?

First time here in about 2 weeks ... living on planes. Yes Rel I never received the email invite for the free league. If you still need me in there let me know ... I have an extra can of WHOOPASS I can bring!!!!

1 missing member down. 1 to go. Sending email right now smoky!!!!

STANG YOUR OFF THE HOOK!!! HUGHES UR STILL ON IT, OR HUGHES UR OFF THE HOOK AND STANG UR STILL ON IT. LOL AHAHAH

Or we can go with 10 and use both of u right now.

Going to offer this out to anyone one last time. We have 6 for an 8 team league. Next two to sound off can have the last 2 spots. Hughes or stang, if you want them, just say so here. If you didnt get an email from me, I missed when the thread got lost, sorry.

Draft has been moved to Wednesday night at 9 PM Eastern. If this is bad, let me know. Meet in the chat room with your rankings done please, thanks. I will post the picks at the end of each round.

Rel,if you need one i'll play,and be around wed, night,so keep trying to fill it and if not i'll do it..

Rel,if you need one i'll play,and be around wed, night,so keep trying to fill it and if not i'll do it..

k, right now we have 6 teams enrolled and ready to go. I can expand the league to as many teams as necessary. If we get 10, great. Hughes Stang, mystery person, and u irish would make 10. If this mystery person doesnt come out, then I have a 10th if need be. My friend Charles will play he said if we need him.

k, right now we have 6 teams enrolled and ready to go. I can expand the league to as many teams as necessary. If we get 10, great. Hughes Stang, mystery person, and u irish would make 10. If this mystery person doesnt come out, then I have a 10th if need be. My friend Charles will play he said if we need him.

Has this draft time been set for the free league?

Has this draft time been set for the free league?

Yes, I sent out an email. Changed to Wednesday at 9 PM Eastern Time in chat.

Thanks

Still need 2 more.

Irish, hughes, and stang have volunteered.

Just catching up on some threads. I don't think i got an email from you rel. Maybe I'm the mystery spot.

yes, you are.

Ill send it to the email with your registation here? Is that the good one?

Just catching up on some threads. I don't think i got an email from you rel. Maybe I'm the mystery spot.

yes, you are.

yes, you are.

yeah, that's fine.

Ok, GG, I just sent it to both emails. Just in case. You would be number 7, so we would still need 1 more. Hughes, Stang, or Irish, all have been sent invites. If you all 3 want to play, we can do a 10 team league. Which is much better. Or first 1 in and we will go 8. Doesnt matter to me.

OK,the real league draft is tonight ,it starts at 8pm,but everyone try and get there by 7pm to decide some stuff first and try out the draft room at CBS sports site. on front page of site you'll see enter draft room link...hope everyone has ranked their own players,or the default rank is based on our scoring system,so no worries..

OK

DRAFT IS TOMORROW NIGHT AT 8:45 MST. CHECK THE LEAGUE HOME PAGE FOR THE EXACT COUNTDOWN.

I took the lastest time slot they had on any night. 8:45, so that might be like 5:45 eastern time. Not sure. If its MST or its AZ time, cause I dont know about this silly day light saving time nonsense.

I sent everyone emails too, one with the wrong time, this is the right time. Ignore the 9 PM Eastern time apparently thats too late for the yahoo computers to be up. :lol:

Time stamp this post. Here is the current countdown till...

Live Draft in: 1 day, 6 hours, and 23 minutes. Add to Calendar

Until then, feel free to edit your Pre-Draft Player

Tried to get in the free league from the invite you sent, but yahoo is telling me the league is full. If you still need me, let me know.

Tried to get in the free league from the invite you sent, but yahoo is telling me the league is full. If you still need me, let me know.

Ya, if we get one more.

ANY TAKERS!!! STILL HAVE 1 DAY LEFT!!!

Ok hughes I made it for 10 teams. Go ahead and join now.

Sorrry about the draft being so late, I was trying to make it 9 eastern time. I was thinking for some dumb reason later here was earlier on the east coast. Now it wont let me fix it unless I go to Thursday. GG cant make it, but the games start thursday, as It turns out.

Well just have the draft for 8 or 10. Anyone else have a problem with tomorrow night 8:45 PM MST ?

Thanks again. I will get it worked out, no worries. :lol:

Sorrry about the draft being so late, I was trying to make it 9 eastern time. I was thinking for some dumb reason later here was earlier on the east coast. Now it wont let me fix it unless I go to Thursday. GG cant make it, but the games start thursday, as It turns out.

Well just have the draft for 8 or 10. Anyone else have a problem with tomorrow night 8:45 PM MST ?

Tomorrow may work better for me anyway. Don't worry about the games starting, will add a different flavor to the draft. do you draft that back up TE who had a big game while you were watching or not? hmm, heck its just a free league. I'd rather have more teams the draft than not.

Tomorrow may work better for me anyway. Don't worry about the games starting, will add a different flavor to the draft. do you draft that back up TE who had a big game while you were watching or not? hmm, heck its just a free league. I'd rather have more teams the draft than not.

Thats fine. We can have it Thursday Night or Friday, Ill see what is available. Lets go for Thursday at 9 PM Eastern Time. Ill see if thats available and post back.

Ok, its at a more reasonable hour now,

10:30 Eastern Time on Thursday now. Draft.

More people can be there now.

Stang will join and be number 10.

So 10 team league now, which is much better.

2 divisions. Playoffs 15, 16, 17.

9 starters.

6 Bench Players.

Ok, stang go ahead and use your invitation now, to make it 10 teams

Draft set now.

Tomorrow at 7:30 PM MST. So 10:30 PM eastern Time. Be an online draft in the draft room from yahoo.com

NOT IN CHAT!!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0