Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JohnnyirishXM

KOAT FFL 2010

84 posts in this topic

is it me,or is everyone else in this league not confident this is the right Draft time tonight... :lol::lol::lol:

It was just you irish, btw. Jerk.

And the league standings are now correct. Sorry for that, had to reset it to start scoring in week 1.

It was just you irish, btw. Jerk.

And the league standings are now correct. Sorry for that, had to reset it to start scoring in week 1.

Oh good, I was afraid I was not going to get credit for scoring the most points in both the free & pay league in week 1, all with a busted qb. 8-)

By the way, if you have a blackberry, and I'm sure other smart phones, you can get the CBS Sportsline APP and make moves, watch scores, etc right from the BB. Pretty cool.

Carp, ouch, 2nd most points scored in the pay league and you are 0-2. Don't worry though, you have the Greeks to pound on this week. :lol:

Carp, ouch, 2nd most points scored in the pay league and you are 0-2. Don't worry though, you have the Greeks to pound on this week. :lol:

Thank you for feeling my pain Blue........losing by one point in week one hurt pretty bad. I'd much rather be severely spanked like this week. Stang's team went off!

Finally broke the streak of wins or losses when Michigan wins I win in the KOAT, when Michigan loses, I lose in the KOAT. How 'bout that pick of of the Indy TE Rel? Win by 10, Tamme gets 12. :lol:8-)

Mich, I'm gonna have to take you down this Sunday. My team has been a roll getting cheap win after cheap win. :lol:

Mich, I'm gonna have to take you down this Sunday. My team has been a roll getting cheap win after cheap win. :lol:

Cheap win = win = cash. I'm sure you will take them any way you can get 'em. I know I do. :mrgreen:

Randy Moss has had well-documented troubles this season with not one organization, but two. Titans coach Jeff Fisher is confident there won't be a third.

Fisher, shortly after the Titans acquired Moss off waivers from the Minnesota Vikings, spoke to Jim Wyatt of The Tennessean about the move, saying he expects the Titans' strong, veteran locker room to help prevent issues with the 13-year veteran receiver.

"We have a great locker room and I know our team is going to welcome him and I know he is going to enjoy playing here," Fisher said. "It is a fresh start, a new opportunity for him."

Titans players had lobbied Fisher before Wednesday to acquire Moss, and expressed happiness Wednesday that the move had been made.

Fisher sounded equally optimistic and said he was surprised Moss was available.

"We kind of did some research and felt like we had a chance," Fisher said. "I am very excited, very pleased. I spoke with Randy and he is excited to be here. We had some discussions and did some research and are fortunate it worked out."

Fisher, who said the move had the support of Titans owner Bud Adams, said the Titans will work to get Moss acclimated "as soon as possible."

"I spoke with him briefly and he is really excited about the new opportunity," Fisher said. "He is a smart football player and we'll have the benefit of an extra day or two to get him up to speed."

Fisher said Moss' addition could give the Titans a deep threat capable of creating room underneath for the short passing game and for 2,000-yard rusher Chris Johnson.

"Teams have to be concerned about him," Fisher said. "When we've played against him we've always been concerned about his whereabouts and hopefully that will open things up. We have a tremendous weapon in the run game and we could very well be in a position to be able to force the defense to choose.

"Out focus right now is to get him caught up as quickly as we can so we can play him sooner rather than later. It has been a whirlwind for him. But he can settle down now and is really excited."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Check this out, pic from my seat, it's blown up a bit to see the score. At the game yesterday, 67-65 in OT. I expect a big score in the game this weekend in KOAT FFL.

First of all, I want to congratulate everyone that made the playoffs! Secondly, I would like to note that I am on a four game winning streak. And based on Stangs rules. I should be top ranked seed going into the playoffs.......Just food for thought.

I would also like to to note that if Hughes scores 65 points again this week, he will lose by 50. So he better pick his game up before he gets embarrassed!!!!!!!!!!!!

Four game winning streak? That tells me you're due for a let down. I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but Tom Brady is taking me to the promised land.

Hughes, Hughes, Hughes,

My, My, My.

If Brady is all you have, you will lose by 40. Ok here is the deal. I am thinking about giving you a 15 point head start this week. Let me check with Irish and see if that is legal.lol

And furthermore. WTF is this with Relmor making the playoffs? They will let anyone in the playoffs if he made it........Well maybe not anyone. Stang is was begging, bribing and even trying to change to rules to get in. :lol::lol:

Well Viper, it was a good game, but you came out victorious. I will now enjoy this fine slice of humble pie you just served me. Good luck!

Hughes,

Thanks. It was a great game and could have gone either way. I always try and create a little excitement by doing a little trash talking. And with that said............Wolverines! I kicked your butt just a couple of weeks ago and coming back for another this week.

VIPER will be playing in the championship game. I guarantee it.

Just like when I bought sirius at .10

Hughes,

Thanks. It was a great game and could have gone either way. I always try and create a little excitement by doing a little trash talking. And with that said............Wolverines! I kicked your butt just a couple of weeks ago and coming back for another this week.

Im just amazed im still in it. My team is a complete joke. Im only left to wonder who beats me and how. :lol::lol::lol:

Good thing I dont have to give my team a pep talk. They would probably not be very motivated. :D

Good win viper, it was close until Harvin scored that TD catch.

I will now attempt to defeat pure evil, Deathdealers, and their waiver wire shinnannegans. This is a battle of good vs. evil. :lol: Plus, I cant stand him to beat me. Vick is averaging like 100 points a game since chris signed him.

Hughes,

Bring it. The Wolverines have not played a meaningful game in weeks and weeks. We are well rested and in fact have 4 QB's on the roster ready and all are looking for the call to start. 8-) (You don't have Vic, right? :lol: )

Hughes,

Bring it. The Wolverines have not played a meaningful game in weeks and weeks. We are well rested and in fact have 4 QB's on the roster ready and all are looking for the call to start. 8-) (You don't have Vic, right? :lol: )

Ya, 4 QBs, thats fair. I asked for Max positions allowed to prevent BS like that. But what can u expect from a michigan fan!! :lol::lol::lol:

We are DEFINETLY adding max positions allowed next year, to prevent hoarding. Why you do it.

No reason for anyone to hold 4 TE's, 4 Qbs, 3 kickers, or 3 defenses. WR, and RB, fine, maybe no max on those positions.

But since the rules allow it, i cant blame you of course!! LOL

Hughes,

Ya, 4 QBs, thats fair. I asked for Max positions allowed to prevent BS like that. But what can u expect from a michigan fan!! :lol::lol::lol:

We are DEFINETLY adding max positions allowed next year, to prevent hoarding. Why you do it.

No reason for anyone to hold 4 TE's, 4 Qbs, 3 kickers, or 3 defenses. WR, and RB, fine, maybe no max on those positions.

But since the rules allow it, i cant blame you of course!! LOL

I would embrace max positions. I picked up Hillis early, but I could not pick up a 3rd RB to save my life this season. With everyone having as many as you can, there was bascially nothing left and if any came up, they were scooped up in waivers. Those are the rules, so be it, but I am a bit desperate as I've been all year at the QB position. I lucked out with Orton, but he sort of just died, or gave up, or is selling shoes now, or someting, so I needed to grab something that was available and it was QB's. :lol:

I picked up a much needed running back this morning. May be just what I need to seal the deal on Michigan. You are going down buddy!

I picked up a much needed running back this morning. May be just what I need to seal the deal on Michigan. You are going down buddy!

Not so fast Viper boy, I picked up 2 new Thrower guys, a Kicker guy and a whole new Team Defense! 8-)

How could a team with as many wins as you have possibly need that much change. Hmm. Sounds like your gettting a little scared to me. :lol:

How could a team with as many wins as you have possibly need that much change. Hmm. Sounds like your gettting a little scared to me. :lol:

Never change what got you there. Unless of course your me, then change it, cause you got there scoring the least points in the league almost, by 1 point. LOL :lol::lol:

Never change what got you there. Unless of course your me, then change it, cause you got there scoring the least points in the league almost, by 1 point. LOL :lol::lol:

How in the HELL are you even in the playoffs. I suggest you give your spot to Stang. :lol:

Not scared, I just need to Improvise, Adapt and Overcome. You see, when your QB (Kyle Orton) you've been using all year converts to Hare Krishna, it puts you in a bad spot.

Ok, Wolverines 98, Viper 88. Vip has Harvin, can he get 11 (I've got the tie breaker). Harvin has gotten at least 11 pts 7 of 12 weeks he played. They should have played it in the snow bowl, this is football! :evil:

Did you see Manning take that end around and while running for the endzone only to slide down at the 2??? I was watching it and was cringing as he was running for the TD, only to gasp as he slide at the 2. I'm really not sure why he did it. They would have been up by 2 scores, so it was not because of the score. They said because he would have been caught, and did not want to risk an injury, but he would have made it easily in my opinion. :?8-):lol:

I can not believe what I am seeing here. 98-98 and these damn 3 back up qb's are gonna beat me.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0