Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JohnnyirishXM

JOHNNYIRISH'S week#1 NFL PICKS Sept.9th-13th 2010

11 posts in this topic

For amusement only i'll be supplying picks against the spread in the NFL each week on Friday night,at least 3 picks and no more than 5 picks each week depending what i see each week..for those who are interested that is... :lol::lol:

Edited on 9/11/2010 at 3:30pm...

I will be using a pretend 10K cash bankroll and will use a star system for my picks:1 star =100 to 5 star =500 amount wagered...this is for amusement only.....I will use my local paper(Phila Daily news's Vegas line) for my lines on friday,know some will change by game time but that is the way it is..

How about if we all pick five games ATS and see who wins each week? The winner could get some sort of special avatar like we do for guessing the Sirius stock price each week. I have the perfect avatar for last place:

For those that don't know who this is :

How about if we all pick five games ATS and see who wins each week? The winner could get some sort of special avatar like we do for guessing the Sirius stock price each week. I have the perfect avatar for last place:

[attachment=0]eddiemush.jpg[/attachment]

For those that don't know who this is :

I like it. I think this would be a great contest.

My first pick will be:

Saints -5.5.

Lock this one up. Favre is done and it's only a matter of time before this team implodes while Favre and Childress continue their behind the scenes power struggle.

So I'm already 0-1 thanks to a kicker who apparently had money on the game. Here are my last four picks ATS from scoresandodds.com:

Dolphins -3

Lions +6.5

Raiders +6

49ers -3

ok.Late this week,had too many things to do socially this week,all caught up now and are you ready for some FOOT BALL.

Have 3 picks this week i like:

Texans +2 1/2 vs Colts 3 Stars

Cowboys -3 1/2 vs Wash 3 stars

Packers -3 vs Eagles 5 Stars

GLTA.....

Irish

I'll tell you what, this is one tough week to pick games. I'm looking at these lines again and nothing is jumping out at me as a clear cut winner. 91% of the Money in Vegas is on Miami which is something I don't like to see. I still like the Lions on the money line and a three game parlay with these teams:

Cleveland +3

Miami - 3 (even though I'm thinking twice about this)

Detroit +6.5

I'm not changing my original picks, this is just what I like today after reviewing the lines.

Off to a good start going 2-1 with my five star best bet winning 500 and my 3 star plays splitting for 30 loss,leaving +470 for the week#1...

not playing tonights games,but if i was would take Balt +2 1/2 to win outright and K.C.+ 4 1/2 to cover

Not a good start for me going 2-3 with my picks. I still don't have an explanation for that 49ers game.

I do, I tried to tell you guys they sucked. Maybe now you people will listen. :lol::lol::D

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0