Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JohnnyirishXM

JOHNNYIRISH'S week#2 NFL PICKS Sept.19-20th 2010

10 posts in this topic

Hope everyone enjoyed last week and gifts i gave on Monday night,2-0..so starting week#2 with plus 470 in bankroll.

Here my picks for week#2:

1 star to 5 star system=every star =100 units with 5 star my best pick:1-0 for season so far..

Cinn +3 vs Ravens 3 stars

Texans -3 vs Wash 3 stars

Jets +2 vs Pats 3 stars

Colts -5 1/2 vs Giants 4 stars

49ers +5 1/2 vs Saints 5 stars win outright..

Good luck to all

I'm gonna add my College Picks in here too:

Arkansas -1.5 Georgia

Ohio St. -29.5 Ohio

Penn St. -21 Kent St.

Auburn - 7.5 Clemson

You're telling me Alex Smith will beat Drew Brees and a highly talented and improved Saints Defense? This seems like a huge reach to me and I'd love to know what your basis for this prediction is.

Hope everyone enjoyed last week and gifts i gave on Monday night,2-0..so starting week#2 with plus 470 in bankroll.

Here my picks for week#2:

1 star to 5 star system=every star =100 units with 5 star my best pick:1-0 for season so far..

Cinn +3 vs Ravens 3 stars

Texans -3 vs Wash 3 stars

Jets +2 vs Pats 3 stars

Colts -5 1/2 vs Giants 4 stars

49ers +5 1/2 vs Saints 5 stars win outright..

Good luck to all

No Hughes,i'm telling you the team S.F will definitely cover and i'm predicting a win out right over the Team N.O..... :mrgreen:

Couple baSis points for this have to do with trends on superbowl winners winning first game next season and losing in game 2 and also NFL teams, good ones IMO DEFENSE WISE,who get smacked around in season openers on the raod and then go on the road aGAIN IN WEEK 2...

Gotcha. Well we will see what happens...

BTW, My Arkansas spread should have been +1.5 not -1.5. Either way, I liked Arkansas to win the game.

3-1 in College yesterday which is not so bad. I am ten times better in College then I am in the NFL, but here goes my picks:

TENNESSEE -5 vs. Pittsburgh

DALLAS -7 vs. CHICAGO (I HATE Dallas, but I think this is a lock)

MIAMI +5.5 vs. Minnesota (Favre is DONE until they get V JAX)

CLEVELAND -3 Kansas City (Kansas City Due for a let down after a huge upset)

EAGLES -6 vs. Detroit (This is my nightmare. VICK Runs for 100+ and 2 tds, but throws 2 picks and still covers the spread. Morons continue to call in WIP and say Kolb sucks even though our O-LINE is a GOD DAMN DISGRACE!)

3-1 in College yesterday which is not so bad. I am ten times better in College then I am in the NFL, but here goes my picks:

EAGLES -6 vs. Detroit (This is my nightmare. VICK Runs for 100+ and 2 tds, but throws 2 picks and still covers the spread. Morons continue to call in WIP and say Kolb sucks even though our O-LINE is a GOD DAMN DISGRACE!)

Two words: Shaun Hill. -6 lock.

Two words: Shaun Hill. -6 lock.

Never mind, you are cursed. I guess I'll go pick him up. :lol:

Alright Irish, you must have someone in the know down in Vegas because you are proving to be a true guru. I'll stick to the college picks and let you take care of the NFL.

Ok,had a very profitable week,with my 3 star picks going 2-0-1 for plus 600..Texans came back and won but pushed...

My 4 star play the colts was a winner for plus 400..

My 5 star best bet had 49ers covering but not winning,but game went as expected,brees pulled it out and 3 turnovers cost 49ers the win,but the better defense at home getting points,proved out.. Plus 500..

so for the year so far I'm up +1970....Week #1 +470band Week#2 +1500..

3 Stars=3-1-1

4 Stars=1-0

5 Stars(Best Bets) 2-0

Overall 6-1-1 with 2-0 in non play give outs..in week #1

Hope everyone is profitable...glta..

P.S.hughes Ty for the kudos,but it's a grind and early in the year,easier..

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0